Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I figured it out for me!

I conceived my girls in the fall and winter because I LOVE the season and holidays! I get super excited about it all from september to january which most likely lower my T levels. Anyway, it just came to me tonight so I thought I would share.
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to think that part of my girl luck was that I would often conceive during school breaks and again I relax and cheer up soo much during these times its unbelievable lol!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It certainly makes sense to me!!
    I think relaxing is a big sway factor...unfortunately, sometimes it's not so easy to "just relax"
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    I conceived my girls in the fall and winter because I LOVE the season and holidays! I get super excited about it all from september to january which most likely lower my T levels. Anyway, it just came to me tonight so I thought I would share.
    Well, that's not necessarily how T works. Doing things that are enjoyable to you can raise T levels and my T is prob. off the charts at the holidays - all the planning and projects and stuff crossed off my to do list!!!

Please don't read too much into these things, none of them are magic bullets. I can all but guarantee that your sway did not come down to one thing like that, it was dozens of things working in concert together.

The seasons are just something that may help a bit. There are still tons of exceptions. I got my boys in girl months and my girl in a boy month! I just don't want you to rely on that one thing to the exclusion of other sway tactics.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 13th, 2012 at 06:38 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought stress raised testosterone... I concieved my boys when I was more stressed... like one was concieved during nursing school the other while I was having medical issues... :/ I was a sahm on my own schedule chilling with the kids when I had the girls... maybe its mostly diet for me!!
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting...I am stressed a LOT for work and have four boys...will have to work on that! ;-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    I thought stress raised testosterone... I concieved my boys when I was more stressed... like one was concieved during nursing school the other while I was having medical issues... :/ I was a sahm on my own schedule chilling with the kids when I had the girls... maybe its mostly diet for me!!
    It depends on the type of stress you're under and your body's response to it. Nursing school stress, where you're getting rewarded for hard efforts can def. sway blue. Both high levels of stress (where your body gets tired and can't keep up production of certain hormones any more) and NO levels of stress (where your body doesn't need to make the stress hormones) can tend to sway pink. It's NOT the stress in and of itself that sways, it's what your body does as a result.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ