Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't buy the "salt sways blue" bizness and got my girl with both dh and i eating lots of salt after a failed IG sway where I was avoiding it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^I don't either. Restricting salt was not a huge part of my sway and we are getting pink. My sway only really included five aspects: low blood sugar, breastfeeding, sleeping like CRAP (baby liked to nurse all.night.long), refresh, and DH using licorice root/antihistamines. When it came down to it...those were the biggest differences between our girl conception and our boys. Sure, there were little other things that may have factored in (the possiblity of getting sick that week, using LE diet principles of "low nutrients," losing weight rapidly before conception). But I do think the biggest factors were what I listed. Timing, positioning, cutting out salt, adding calcium, having an orgasm or not didn't seem to matter at all. But...I mighta just been "lucky" and gotten pink no matter what I did or didn't do. Compared to some sways, mine was very mild.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great thread! I have four girls and noticed something I never had before. I seem to naturally eat for " pink" so that all makes scence to me. What was intresting to me is the exersize and weight loss comments .
    I have always had lean muscle but never skinny.
    DD1- I was working full time in retail ,so I was very active.
    DD2 - I was teaching dance and very active loosing weight.
    DD3- I did loose ten pounds on a crash diet.
    DD4- I was again trying to loose weight.
    Very intresting!
    Looks like I better get to the gym!!! I sure am eating for a pink sway ...the only exersize I'm getting is from chowing lol!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogz&boyz View Post
    ^^I don't either. Restricting salt was not a huge part of my sway and we are getting pink. My sway only really included five aspects: low blood sugar, breastfeeding, sleeping like CRAP (baby liked to nurse all.night.long), refresh, and DH using licorice root/antihistamines. When it came down to it...those were the biggest differences between our girl conception and our boys. Sure, there were little other things that may have factored in (the possiblity of getting sick that week, using LE diet principles of "low nutrients," losing weight rapidly before conception). But I do think the biggest factors were what I listed. Timing, positioning, cutting out salt, adding calcium, having an orgasm or not didn't seem to matter at all. But...I mighta just been "lucky" and gotten pink no matter what I did or didn't do. Compared to some sways, mine was very mild.
    AAA did I know that already?? Huge congrats!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is great!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so in awe of the ladies that naturally ate a girl diet. I hate feeling hungry all the time and skipping breakfast makes me SO moody!

Keep them coming ladies, the more we have the more we can understand and draw parallels.

I noticed the same thing many of you have, that I 'naturally' followed quite a blue pattern of eating without thinking about it. I really believe diet sways more than any other factor.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    We actually just found out we are having a girl...our first baby! We actually did Shettles for a BOY! So another opposite!!! We thought timing was so important...we did not focus much on our diets.
    We own two separate businesses and both work full time. Stress level was average considering. Hubby smokes MJ to help with his very bad back problems! (only once a day, away from our home. he does physical labor so it helps him!) This reduces fertility, which I knew, but I did not know it sways pink! But it makes sense to me now! Neither of us drink alcohol or smoke cigs. Our diet was always Nothing in Excess. Hardly ate out, maybe once or twice a month. I would always cook at home. I would watch our salt intake, red meat about once a week. Hardly any potatoes. We would have chicken, turkey and and some vegetables more than anything. White rice. Salads and sandwiches. Sometimes pasta with meat and tomatoes, mostly ground turkey. Plus, I would ALWAYS skip breakfast, and would be starving by 1130am when I finally ate something! I would only have about a half a cup of coffee and black tea on weekends. Sometimes sodas, maybe once or twice a week. Only eat eggs on weekend mornings. I did have cereal though, maybe three times a week before bed. Neither of us worked out much, MAYBE once every two weeks! We watched what we ate instead. Both of us are pretty slim.
    By the way, we one dtd once, 19 hours after getting a +OPK. I was only taking prenatal vitamins.
    I know our habits were not great for making a boy! We are hoping to change that once our little pumpkin arrives!
    All in all, I suppose it was a girl friendly diet!
    Good luck everyone!

8. Likes rebekahlaurenn liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I thought I should mention that we don't have sex that often. He works until real late and we're always busy. We're more of the cuddle type couple! Not sure if that matters...but it seems like the boy moms have sex all the time!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for sharing! congrats on your girl!! The first child for a couple is so special!!!
    I see you only DTD once, can I ask you if you did abstinence or frequent release? thanks
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsellis127 View Post
    Also I thought I should mention that we don't have sex that often. He works until real late and we're always busy. We're more of the cuddle type couple! Not sure if that matters...but it seems like the boy moms have sex all the time!
    oh, sorry, you have already added it! congrats again!!!
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast