Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, another good post to read through. I'm determined to have a girl after my three boys but only want one more so am a serious swayer. Lucky number 7 perhaps for DP. He has three older boys so 6 sons including our three

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so ladies who had girls....Do you remember if you had a lot of sex and got pregnant with your girl or did you abstain for a few days to a wk before? I am undecided if I want to abstain for a wk and then try or have sex very day to every other day to have my girl. My friend did every day to every other day and she got her girl...urgh,,,what do do, what to do....soo confusing

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    so ladies who had girls....Do you remember if you had a lot of sex and got pregnant with your girl or did you abstain for a few days to a wk before? I am undecided if I want to abstain for a wk and then try or have sex very day to every other day to have my girl. My friend did every day to every other day and she got her girl...urgh,,,what do do, what to do....soo confusing
    My one DD was a OHW and my other DD we were trying so we were having sex all the time but she ended up being a 2 day cut off

2007 2008 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I had DD, I used to eat a tub of hagen daas ice cream every couple of days ! I don't know when I O'd but I did a Jump & Dump immediately after ....I very very rarely ate meat ....ate only 2-3 meals a days and then ofcourse the icecream .....I think the LE diet+ J&D is a good way to get a girl ...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks you guys..how pathetic we can be. We should just be happy with a healthy baby. So many people around me are having autistic kids and that scares me. I have two healthy boys and I should just be blessed with that but I just can't help myself wanting that girl. I get mad at myself foe feeling this way but I want to have a girl so one day I can be close to her as I am to my mom. Plus, I don't want to always be the mother-in-law. Because when I need help with the kids, I rather have my mom then my mother in law. I love her but she's not my mom.......anyhow, just venting my thoughts.

6. Likes sharon liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me lowering sperm count worked both times we conceived girls however, we lowered sperm count in 2 different ways. First girl, we were on our honeymoon so we dtd multiple times a day for 2 weeks straight!! 2nd girl, husband did FR for 12 days leading up to our 1 attempt. Both girls were conceived very close to ovulation(either day of or day before). Our 2 boys were concieved with cutoffs! My diet also played a huge role...was my very thinnest when conceiving our girls. Good luck to all!!

8. Likes justhangingouthere liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great thread!!

on her way in 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agrrr, I am confused now about timing and sperm count! We bd before and through o several times a day and got boys both times, I guess in my case it was all about diet and probably ph but what shall I do for getting pink? Timing and sperm count? Looks like some ladies got their girls bding every day, but thats how I got my boys?! Hmmm

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marinewantspink View Post
    Agrrr, I am confused now about timing and sperm count! We bd before and through o several times a day and got boys both times, I guess in my case it was all about diet and probably ph but what shall I do for getting pink? Timing and sperm count? Looks like some ladies got their girls bding every day, but thats how I got my boys?! Hmmm
    Read atomic's essays on frequency and sperm count. It's about frequency, NOT timing. She recommends dtd at + opk. There are various tactics called Abstain (basically only dtd once in 7 days and dh is NOT allowed to release other than that once), and Frequent Release (basically dh must release 1-2 times a day but NOT inside you, unless you use a comdom. Then you start your attempts after 7 days of him releasing and from then on you can do it every day with him releasing inside of you.

I believe diet sways far more than frequency or sperm count ever will though. We did abstain but it's not safe for dh's over 40. We have also tried fr and compressed fr. After 10 months TTC I'm throwing frequency out the window and focussing on diet.

Also check out the ttc girl statistics spreadsheet.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have link of boy version of this?

on her way in 2014

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast