Downloads
    Uploads
    This is quite interesting.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    We have a 20 month old son and are ttc a girl. I run everyday and am already fairly thin, so I think that part is covered. I eat a healthy diet and not a lot of meat. I eat tofu, which is soy. What sort of effect does this have on girl sway? ALso does eating nuts affect your testosterone levels. THanks,

3. Thanks ScienceGirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should post these querstions elsewhere, so they get answered. Because this thread is only for girl moms, so they can share wahat their lifestyle was when they concieved girls.
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I would make a separate post for questions! We created this so we could share what we were doing when we conceived girls so those ttc girl could read and hopefully see some common threads.

I would say eating nuts is more ttc boy though, because they are so nutritious, but make a post about it and you may get some more updated answers. Good luck!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fabulous thread, thank you so much to everyone who has contributed. I have started my big fat pink sway and it's good to know that I might be on the right tracks, lots more to think about too. It is no wonder that I have two beautiful sons as my diet couldn't have been more different than the pink one! Will write in boy thread too... Xxx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i have 3 girls but i must admit, i did alot of the opposite especially with the first one. I am a salt eater. I put salt on everything and always have. But i had not herd of gender swaying till after my 3 girls so i tested my ph to see what it is, and it is very acidic so this might explain it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicewonder View Post
    New here and finding This is very interesting. We had a son 3/18/12.
    Now, we REALLY would LOVE a Daughter.

We just turned 32, and I've finally got a period! So I'm trying to see what my cycle is but temping is hard due to me jumping up as soon as I hear our son.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew if taking stool
    Softener (colace) would hind swaying girl. Currently, heneroids due to hard stools (in probably not drinking enough water) ugh. TMI sorry.

Also, if frequency sways girl should I ask my husband to masterbate everyday? Lol weird but wondering.

Also, is it only the warm months the good months. Was looking at conceiving around the time I 14 month old today turns 2 as I had my appendix removed and thinking maybe I should heal more?

Oh, and I go for a walk about once a day. Should I skip this?
    Oh sorry somehow I misssed this particular question and have answered the same q in other threads. This thread is specifically for people to share their experiences and not really for me to answer individual q's in. But if you are also curious about these things please check out The Complete Index for answers to all this and much much more. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvgirls3 View Post
    Well i have 3 girls but i must admit, i did alot of the opposite especially with the first one. I am a salt eater. I put salt on everything and always have. But i had not herd of gender swaying till after my 3 girls so i tested my ph to see what it is, and it is very acidic so this might explain it.
    I personally believe high sodium intake sways pink by declining your overall condition and it can cause nutrients to be excreted at a higher rate.

Got my daughter eating tons of salt both me and DH, after a failed sway with DS where I was limiting it.

10. Likes mandyp85 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by whl View Post
    Hi,
    We have a 20 month old son and are ttc a girl. I run everyday and am already fairly thin, so I think that part is covered. I eat a healthy diet and not a lot of meat. I eat tofu, which is soy. What sort of effect does this have on girl sway? ALso does eating nuts affect your testosterone levels. THanks,
    Hi, sorry I missed this. Some people choose to leave soy out because some sources claim it may raise estrogen and sway blue. I believe soy in moderation is fine in a pink sway as long as you're sticking to the overall totals for the diet. And for DH, I believe it's good for him to eat a lot of soy foods. So feed it to DH, and you stick to the protein limits and you'll be fine even with soy.

Re nuts, they are considered more a boy food because they're protein + carbs and a good source of nutrients including healthy fats. But they can be a part of a pink sway diet provided you keep them in moderation - like a tablespoon of sun seeds on a salad, a couple chopped almonds on some green beans, that kind of thing. When I conceived my boys I ate 1/2 cup of nuts a day, so that's a big difference between 1 T of nuts vs. 1/2 c of nuts.

With sway diets, you have to understand that on HE and LE Diets, there are no magic foods, it's the overall nutrient content of your diet that matters and not any magical food that you must eat or avoid.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree. Just note tofu is incredibly high protein as are nuts so do make sure you count your totals carefully.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast