Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have one member who had 3 successful blue sways back to back and one member who had 3 successful pink sways back to back! let's keep the trend going, swayers!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes amelia10, Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am more than thankful to Atomic and this site. I had my daughter on June 6 th and still it seems unreal to have a doll at my house. Its all bcoz of this site and swaying. My lifestyle and diet was very boy friendly.
    Thankyou Atomic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How we made girls...by girl moms! (PINK DUST!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boyzmommy; June 16th, 2016 at 01:35 PM.

Due in June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh so sweet!!

6. Thanks Boyzmommy thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2016baby View Post
    Thought I'd add my two pence. For all three of my girls I had recently or was following a vlcd. I've struggled with my weight all my life so I'm on a diet 90% of the time. I was seriously reducing calories but still ensured I was getting all the vits and nutrients as they were in the meal shakes. Along with this I was moderately excercising 6 days a week. Usually brisk walking and rowing machine. My first girl was a clomid/trigger but natural insemination. I had one attempt at trigger but don't think I ovd till 3 days later. My second was natural with no assistance one attempt approx 4/5 days prior to o. My third was a half hearted failed blue sway mostly diet (but not 100% couldnt give up the diet pop/caffine/alcohol)and excercise. No supps/vits and hubby did not do anything to sway at all. He drank and had lots of caffine. She was one attempt at approx o+24. I have trouble with tracking o due to not being some to temp (thyroid ) and I find opk some times variable ranging from 2/3 upto 7 days of positives. I suspect my last daughter might have been closer to o than that though. Probably not usefull but guess I love a very pink friendly life. Dropping all my pink off here in return for blue good luck to all xxxx
    Can I ask why your thyroid issue makes it hard to temp? Is it just because your overall temp is affected?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like a good deal of you had a lot of stress or dh had a lot of stress. This makes me feel a little better because I have anxiety in general. I was just telling dh thathe I was trying to lower my stress and he looked at me after a couple minutes of this conversation and interrupted me to say, "you do realize you're stressing about stressing out, right?" I'm glad it isn't the end-all, be-all. Though I am seeing a huge quality of life improvement in trying to be more relaxed!! Just glad it can be there and not affect your sway hugely.
    Successful boy sway, DS#1 born April 2015
    Unsuccessful girl sway, DS#2 born June 2018
    My boys have my heart <3

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Can I ask why your thyroid issue makes it hard to temp? Is it just because your overall temp is affected?

Some people have just really super high or really super low temps with thyroid issues that make it hard to see the temp shift. It's happening it's just that they run so hot or cold that it gets lost in the shuffle.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jsophia922 View Post
    It looks like a good deal of you had a lot of stress or dh had a lot of stress. This makes me feel a little better because I have anxiety in general. I was just telling dh thathe I was trying to lower my stress and he looked at me after a couple minutes of this conversation and interrupted me to say, "you do realize you're stressing about stressing out, right?" I'm glad it isn't the end-all, be-all. Though I am seeing a huge quality of life improvement in trying to be more relaxed!! Just glad it can be there and not affect your sway hugely.
    I don't want you guys to lower your stress for EXACTLY this reason. The reason I have the admonition to try to avoid things that stress you out is because I don't want you guys inflicting "control-freakishness" onto yourselves with self-induced stressors. Stress actually sways PINK and has been shown to in studies. It's being a control freak that sways blue and while we interpret this as stress, it is really a whole different animal. I see you gals replacing stressing over timing and pH and astrology (which I don't want you to do) to stressing over stress and that was NEVER my intention at all. Avoid the self-inflicted, control-freaky stress that swaying can create. but you can't change your personality, don't even bother to try, and above all else don't start "trying to lower stress" launching into these "Relaxopalooza 2016" projects and end up so paranoid about it you're breathing into a paper bag thinking "OMGOMGOMGOMG I gotta calm down right now or my sway will FAIL!!!" That is what we're trying to avoid. Never my intention for you guys to replace anxiety over a sway with anxiety over anxiety!!

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Some people have just really super high or really super low temps with thyroid issues that make it hard to see the temp shift. It's happening it's just that they run so hot or cold that it gets lost in the shuffle.
    Ah crap. I've always run very cold because of my thyroid issues. I might have to rely on OPKs then? 😣

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try temping before ruling it out. You might still get a usable chart, someone in a TTC group I was in 5 years ago had thyroid problems and had a normal chart shifted down a bit.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast