Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, we think that it does. I can expand upon this more in a separate thread if you would like.
    That would be great please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cleopatra_2006 View Post
    I've read somewhere that mirena sways pink slightly after removal? Does any one know? X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please start a new thread and ask your question in that! If I start a thread there is no guarantee you will even see it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I have 3 dd aged 5 , 3 and 11 months

DD1 - didn't know about swaying . Was in a bit of a stressful job with not much time to eat. Sometimes would delay breakfast a couple of hours as I am a nervous person and would often have a sore stomach in the morning. Ate cereal toast . Would snack but not big lunch. Sandwiches with ham ,tuna.rice dishes or salads. Dinner was pasta and/ or meat veg and salad. I would come home from work late and it was whatever was the quickest thing to make. Me and hubby love eating big dinners. No excersise .Hubby not much excersise. Took prenatals
    DTD every second day during ovulation and a bit after.

DD2- different job less stressful , walked lots , lots of snacks but not huge meals in the day. Wanted to sway boy -took prenatals, folic, vitamin d(deficient in first 2 pregnancies ) DTD 3 times in a row before ovulation used opk. Hubby no excersise or vitamins.

Dd3 really wanted to sway gave it my best. Ate HE diet. Lots of water took liquid vitamin juice, wheatgrass , vitamin d , folic, fish oil , probotics, did weights 3 times a week and sometimes yoga. Hubby took zinc, fish oil and men's multi. Dtd one attempt after OPK . Tried to have 2 but didn't happen! Used preseed.

Ps. I have never eaten low fat anything . Dd1 I use to drink soy and almond milk but by dd2 I was onto cows milk again. Dd3 I ate heaps of good fats eggs,nuts,avo- i just ate everything. I have never dieted . Put on a couple of kg before conceive Dd3
    PPS. I don't smoke or drink . I am the ocasional tea drinker . Hubby drinks beer moderately and 2 coffees a day. He has a busy and somewhat stressful job and doesn't eat big meals except dinner!

If only I could get three in a row at the pokies machine ...
    Last edited by 2curlydolls; August 7th, 2017 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Spell

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, we are not mega red meat eaters.. We like venison and pork 2-3 times a week . Eat mostly chicken.

6. Thanks cleopatra_2006, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've had a lot of new blue swayers the last 2 weeks - ladies, please share your experiences of how you got your girls here!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by EmberRose; September 30th, 2017 at 09:38 AM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberRose View Post
    I have three boys and am trying to sway girl. Last month I think I had a chemical pregnancy. This is month 3 for us trying and I am soooo stressed. I have not worked out in like two month I have no energy and am struggling to keep up with the do's and don'ts of swaying pink! DH drinks yerba mate everyday and works out everyday, very fit. I have been feeling so lethargic and the girl diet I am on is making me light headed. I'm about 125 lbs. and 27 any help/advice??
    Can you please start a separate thread and ask in there?? This thread is really for moms who already have girls to share the type of diet and lifestyle that they were following when they conceived their girls.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is one of my favourites, I think it’s so fascinating to read everyone’s stories. I can’t contribute my own tale yet, but last night I got chatting with my mum about when she conceived me and my sister and thought I would share.

My sister is only 14 months older than me, and I’ve always known I was an oops baby! But we got talking about it in a bit more detail last night and found out some more about the circumstances. So when I was conceived it was only less than 5 months since my mum had given birth, she was breastfeeding my sister and trying to lose some baby weight, and they didn’t eat a great deal of red meat anyway. But she also said (maybe TMI!) that my sister had caused a loooot of tearing during labour and she was definitely not up for BD in the following months. So apparently they went for it just ONE time after my sister was born, and made a little me.

So mum was pretty much doing a pink sway for me 29 years ago – LE diet, breastfeeding and one attempt! I think it’s so interesting how it all fits in with what we’re doing here.
    due Sept 2018

12. Thanks Lindzter thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok maybe this is a little personal but how many of you ladies had the big O when you got pregnant with your girls? Did you avoid it? Did it just happen? TIA!
    Last edited by EmberRose; September 30th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberRose View Post
    Ok maybe this is a little personal but how many of you ladies had the big O when you got pregnant with your girls? Did you avoid it? Did it just happen? TIA!
    While I only have 1 DD that I’m currently pregnant with, I can tell you it doesn’t make a difference! I didn’t have the big O with my DS2 and DS3, lots of big O with my DS1 along with tons of BDing, and only 1 attempt with 2 big O’s with my DD!

Don’t let yourself worry about this! Enjoy BDing and have a big O if you want to! This whole swaying and TTC business is hard! Let yourself enjoy your DH- that’s what I did!

🤞🏻for you!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast