Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi new here! (from IG) thought I would add what i did when i concieved my dd (didnt know about swaying then) I had a mc dec 2009 then went back on the pill and came off in march 2009 had 1 af from pill then started ttc cycle day 7,9,11,13 so sort of frequent, I have very regular cycles of 27 days i o cycle day 14 i didnt have any ewcm wich was not normal for me but put it down to having been on the pill i always had breakfast a very sweet one nut clusters with chocolate curles!!! and for lunch a tunafish or ham bread roll with butter and always followed that with chocolate bar and crisps(chips) I drink tons of tea and the odd latte and that was all i was eating so not a lot really and that was no later than 2pm i didnt eat again for rest of the day and ate this way for months untill bfp i also exercised 4 x a week and walked everywhere was trying to loose weight! but didnt need to really just have issues!! we dtd in pm so my blood sugar would have been low i have sugar in my tea/coffee dh dose not drink coffee/tea but dose drink coke and beer!! we had been drinking a lot of alcohol when ttc (partys) my diet was low protien hardley ever ate fruit/veg love love carbs!!!! not much dairy except milk in latte and on cereal concieved in new moon dont know what ph was didnt jump and dump but did wipe excess away sorry tmi!! cant sleep feeling sticky lol!! HTH

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks and welcome HB!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!! I actually want to sway girl this time, not sure if i should do same as last time or add/change things a bit not ttc untill 2013 just going to plan it all first with help from you lovely ladies!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No need to make up your mind yet, just hang out and do some reading and eventually everything will fall into place for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see almost everyone is anti salt so does that mean you did not season chicken with salt as well?? And I'm glad some of you ladies conceived nd still ate chicken because I'm so nervous to give up eating chicken because that is the only meat I am eating now

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We didn't even own salt until I started swaying blue....and chicken is my first choice of protein and always has been!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoever started this thread should get a medal...a statuette, maybe an Emmy....now I know that with my lifestyle DH and I would have had TWENTY boys in a row....I just Thank GOD for granting me the wisdom of OTHER people cause you never know...........

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK YOU GIRLS!!! This topic has been the most informative ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LE diet makes a lot more sense to me now

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great thread - love it!!! Thanks girls

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I could probably add something to this thread since I have 4 girls.
    Basically, I never eat breakfast, coffee in the morning with chocolate or cookies and then nothing until probably 12 or later. Didn't ever over salt anything. I will add some salt while cooking but rarely add salt to a dish I am eating. Not a big ketchup person, not a big potato person. Don't eat a lot of protein. I eat lots of fruit in the summer but not so much in the winter because there is not much available where I live. I eat lots of carbs cause they are easy and I have little kids. Bread with cheese, pasta, etc. Was bad about taking prenatals while breastfeeding. Got pregnant with dd4 while breastfeeding. Pretty dry "down there" (sorry, tmi). Very thin. Very low bmi. Actually had gained a few pounds before getting pregnant with dd2 and dd3 because I had just stopped breastfeeding but was still underweight for my height.
    OMG, how will I ever have a boy...??? Just reading this makes me depressed, lol.
    Not sure about timing with any of them but I think they were all pretty close to O. HTH!

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast