Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Secretly analyzing girl's mum's eating habits

Are any other ladies on here secretly analyzing girly mum's eating habits in their heads? I seem to find myself noticing what mums of girls i know eat or drink to see whether they prove or disprove swaying in general.

I seem to be finding so much truth in swaying by mere observation. Today i had a play date at a girl's house and when it came to dinnertime, the mum served plain cheese pizza, cranberry juice, strawberries and raspberries for dinner along with some other stuff. The most prevalent factor i can see in little girl's parents is that one or both parents smoke. Most likely when both do, this really seems to sway odds, but i think applies very much to the father. Anyway, i could never include this in any swat i ever did because neither me or my husband smoke.

I'm so convinced with swaying but i'm just too scared to try it. I just keep feeling like i still haven't understood the details of how to do it. This is probably because i've read thousands of posts and some seem to contradict each other at times....anyway, nothing new here i guess, just stuff we already know i suppose xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Princessreader,
    I am a mum to 3 girls and currently swaying for a boy.
    There definately seems to be a difference in what boy mum and girl mum eats (and I don't secretly analyse...I'm only 2 weeks away from attempt and I'm outright asking strangers in the street how they got all their boys...weirdo.
    I think swaying does more than nothing , but how much closer it gets you is anyone's guess. If you want another child and have a preference, then why not.
    One of the biggest factor appears to be hormones which is regulated by what you eat much of the time. Diet, nutrients and supplements all play a big part in telling your body if you are better off having a boy or girl.
    With regards to smoking, my husband and I were heavy smokers for 10+ years before having the girls. He gave up completely before any of them were conceived, I smoked a little bit before each were conceived.
    I also hardly ate red meat or fruit, was always very slim, low fat everything, too much wine. Not the healthiest of diets although dinner was always very healthy (but always LOW FAT). No dessert.
    I also had big babies who were very hungry and my iron was always very low after having them and then I'd conceive the next one before building up my stores. Atomic's LE diet and advice would be well worth purchasing I think as her theory is spot on.
    Good luck with having a girl. I have three and they are so very special.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i go ropund looking at people's trolleys in tesco all the time ;-0

luvalillman that was my diet pre ds1 too.....i hope the le diet makes the difference for me!! good luck with your sway x
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, I totally analyse all the girl mums I know, not just diet but supplements, frequency etc. occasionally I ask someone something a little too probing and end up having to tell them the swaying theory short version (a speech which I've yet to perfect) and get the crazy stares.

But then I did the same when buying a new family car, spent ages peeking in boots and windows to see how many car seats and how much room there was... There is only so many seconds to do so as you walk by and I often was tempted to hover, but didn't for fear someone would think I was going to steal their car or something! Lol

The more I look around the more I notice girl mums eating low fat low nutrient, loosing weight, not many fruit or veg and very plain, not much meat or salt either. I can totally see its true. Boy mums I know are one of two ways, either super healthy varied fruit and veg diet with lots of green tea, yoghurt, milk, supplements etc, or super unhealthy fast food high fat salt etc and gaining weight.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When anyone i know irl falls pregnant, i have a guess at gender just according to their lifestyles, i only really tell DP what i think and so far i have predicted 3 from 3

DP and i were both smoking when DD was conceived, i quit for our boy sway while DP still smokes, so i am hoping and praying that the woman holds the cards when it comes to that being a sway factor.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am predicting too, so far got 1 for 1, the other few aren't finding out so I have to wait AGES to be proven right! lol
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree about the smoking and diet - since I've been doing the sway plans, I've gotten some plans from people who really don't know anything about swaying (even simple abbreviations like TTC) and so they can't be skewing their info, they don't even know what they're "supposed" to do/not do, and yet it still matches up very closely with what we would expect. Like, girl moms who eat one time a day, husbands smoke, etc.

I understand that some of the info seems to contradict itself between the various websites, but the info I advise all hangs together and makes sense, and if there's something that isn't making sense, just ask because there is a logical explanation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ