Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are some things you can do for neg ions:
    Ki-flow bracelet, O in New Moon, waterfalls in house, rock salt lamp, neg ion oulet plug (they have these for cars too), fans blowing on you while at the computer, rose quartz, tourmaline, neg ion hair dryers, oil diffuser with lavendar. Hope that helps.
    I am still anxiously awaiting AF. My temps indicate I haven't even O'd but it has been almost a months since I stopped bfing so I'm getting annoyed. Need to not stress though! I bought my supplements and am still waiting on my hannah to arrive...can't believe I'll be ttc again soon. Exciting!
    and IVF/PGD

Cycle #1 - Antagonist protocol
    AFC=24

5/30: start stims (187.5 gonal f), 6/2: decrease gonal to 150 add 1 vial menopur , 6/5: add 2nd vial of menopur, 6/6: add ganirelix, 6/9: no meds, do trigger, 6/11: ER 21 retrieved, 13 mature, 13 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6/16: transferred 1 XX...bfp! Betas: 10dp5dt 283, 12dp5dt 807, 19dp5dt 8762, 7/21: 7w5d HB 155!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx for the Ion info, Chicky! AF will come soon...I know it's soooo frustrating just waiting and waiting! We were actually planning to TTC last fall but there was still no sign of AF then (probably b/c DS#2 wasn't sleeping through the night yet...even by 8 mos!). Sending you lots of AF NOW! thoughts, lol!

jjc3434 - hmmmm...not sure about those blankets. Good question! Maybe someone else will have info...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont think i have ever wanted to ovulate so bad. i am doing bbt which is very strange and i dont think its working, i get so excited about changes in my CM and write it all down. i think i am going mad going to have shot at one cycle before the holiday i just need to chart my cycle for deffinate day cont so i can check if it will be a new moon or not when i ovulate in August. i my mum had a - tive ion thingy already infact she had 2 so i have one next to the bed and she is buying me my bracelet. there was lots of lavender in my garden but i took it out. maybe i need to plant some more. my mum is all in to her oils and stuff too so i will grab tha off her. thanks for the info. whats all the pink stuff and wooden spoon under the bed ? i am going to do it just cos people said they have but would love to know why.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's just for fun - an OWT.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    I want to get one of these Ki-flow bracelets. How many do I need? Can I just get one? Do you place it near your ovaries? What about DH? Do negative ions effect his sperm?

Have you guys seen these blankets you put over you belly when you are pregnant to protect you from radiation when on the computer?: http://www.mom4life.com/belly-armor-...diashield.html I am wondering if this is good for negative ions. I have an online business, so I am on the computer a lot.
    I think that blanket is a great idea! I'm sorry I am kind of uneducated in Ions, I will get myself up to snuff!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY! Look at all the pink swayers we have!!! So awesome! I'm really excited about getting pregnant again...and looking at the lovely ladies that will be pregnant around the same time makes me even more excited

Atomic....a question....would a person start incorporating these things into their lifestyle way in advance(supps + ions) or wait and do it with diet all at the same time about 6 weeks before TTC? Is is better to shock the system for a chance at a different sex?

Talk soon Ladies!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I *think* we'll be swaying. I go back & forth on wanting to sway/ttc and wanting to wait. But knowing it could take awhile to get pg while ttc pink I should probably get started!
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    YAY! Look at all the pink swayers we have!!! So awesome! I'm really excited about getting pregnant again...and looking at the lovely ladies that will be pregnant around the same time makes me even more excited

Atomic....a question....would a person start incorporating these things into their lifestyle way in advance(supps + ions) or wait and do it with diet all at the same time about 6 weeks before TTC? Is is better to shock the system for a chance at a different sex?

Talk soon Ladies!
    I go back and forth on this question DM - I tend to think that starting supps and ions earlier and then hitting it hard with diet 6-8 weeks in advance is best.

But, there have been a couple people who went vegetarian/lower protein for several months first (so you might do this along with supps and ions, in advance) and then get very strict with the diet and weight loss at the 6/8 week mark. Yes, it's not as big of a shock to the system but testosterone does take the longest to lower, so it might be a good tactic if you are very muscular and high T. If I was going to sway pink again, that is what I would do.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    I'm trying to conceive a girl after three boys. I will be trying beginning of June.

I will be taking Clomid for fertility reasons so am worried about how I am going to sway pink and actually conceive. However I am DESPERATE for a girl!! It makes me sad that all the girl sways are so hard to get pregnant with. If I wasn't on Clomid then I could try everything as it is I need to come up with my own sway that gets me pregnant but with hopefully a girl this time.

DH has been brilliant and agreed to do Sups, Diet whatever I tell him to basically LOL.

I would love twins also but one little girl would do me just fine.

Good luck everyone, looking forward to getting to know you all x

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had read in the forums that Clomid sways girl, I too will be on clomid trying for a girl in may! GL!! here is the link if you are interested
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ghlight=clomid
    Last edited by nothingbutblue87; March 31st, 2011 at 05:50 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast