Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 3 boys... there are quite few of us with 3 boys I read too that clomid sways pink. To put your mind at ease its not just one thing but 7. diet seems to quite a contributing factor(IMHO) and if you and hubby are up for that then your in a good place for starters. welcome x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,
    Well april is approaching and I think AF will come next week because we DTD only once this month! I was going for abstinence and 3-4 day cutoff, but ended up with a 5 day cutoff so there's no way I'll get a BFP this month. Then, I didn't want to BD cause I was afraid it would only be a 4-5 day abstinence which screams BOY! Dh is so awesome for that. So here's my new plan: BD everyday or every other day from after AF to 3 day cutoff, then have DH release everyday (outside of body...sorry TMI) and bd again o+12. Hoping that will keep the sperm count low. With DS we dtd with a +opk after a 3-5 day abstinence ( I just wanted to get pg). Any advice, does this look good? Also, do you think my ions are OK? I have a himalayan salt candleholder and I put a tealight in it everyday (flame is good right?) I wear amethyst necklace at all times, lavender soap and bodycream, ion hairdryer, we have two huge aquariums in the house, walks outside when it cools down at night, anything else you think I should add?
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replys! We will be doing the Diet, Sups (I prob won't be doing too much cranberry as clomid really dries me up TMI), I've got lots of Neg Ion stuff also.

It is the timing thing that I'm worried about as I will only be on Clomid for three months for now and do not want to waste it by having too long a cut off or O+12 and miss the egg. on the other hand I conceived all three of my DS by DTD EVERYDAY so I kind of feel that doesn't work making girls for us.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Thanks for the replys! We will be doing the Diet, Sups (I prob won't be doing too much cranberry as clomid really dries me up TMI), I've got lots of Neg Ion stuff also.

It is the timing thing that I'm worried about as I will only be on Clomid for three months for now and do not want to waste it by having too long a cut off or O+12 and miss the egg. on the other hand I conceived all three of my DS by DTD EVERYDAY so I kind of feel that doesn't work making girls for us.
    BRAVO! You are exactly 100% doing the right thing. Clomid just by itself, DOES sway pink. We know this for a fact. So you are very wise not to waste time on things that may or may not even sway like cranberry and timing. Just focus on a low protein, low cal, low fat, low nutrient diet and cut back on salt and I think you will be in a great place for your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    BRAVO! You are exactly 100% doing the right thing. Clomid just by itself, DOES sway pink. We know this for a fact. So you are very wise not to waste time on things that may or may not even sway like cranberry and timing. Just focus on a low protein, low cal, low fat, low nutrient diet and cut back on salt and I think you will be in a great place for your sway.
    Thank you for this reply. It makes me feel better :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say thanks to you all who let me know more about the neg. ions...Just ordered a lamp, bracelet, necklace and USB plug-in for the PC. The bracelet and necklace are pink to remind me of what I'm after. Hoping that'll cover things on the ion front. Regarding other swaying stuff...I've been cheating on my diet a bit. Had some tomato sauce, coffee and still trying to quit Truvia (I won't go the aspertame route at all so I just need to quit sweet stuff all together I guess)...I did, however, add some dairy to my diet and am eating non-fat organic greek yogurt. I just got my Hanna Ph tester calabrated for the 1st time yesterday and will be using it often now to gauge where I am. The "girl" diet is a bit crazy for me since I am always striving to make my Ph very high (since I believe it's healthier for my body in general) but to sway pink it's the opposite. I'm hoping that I'll only have to do this diet a few more mos. I hope all of you Pink Mamas are doing well. I'm so excited to get this PINK PARTY started already! =]
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaJain View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to you all who let me know more about the neg. ions...Just ordered a lamp, bracelet, necklace and USB plug-in for the PC. The bracelet and necklace are pink to remind me of what I'm after. Hoping that'll cover things on the ion front. Regarding other swaying stuff...I've been cheating on my diet a bit. Had some tomato sauce, coffee and still trying to quit Truvia (I won't go the aspertame route at all so I just need to quit sweet stuff all together I guess)...I did, however, add some dairy to my diet and am eating non-fat organic greek yogurt. I just got my Hanna Ph tester calabrated for the 1st time yesterday and will be using it often now to gauge where I am. The "girl" diet is a bit crazy for me since I am always striving to make my Ph very high (since I believe it's healthier for my body in general) but to sway pink it's the opposite. I'm hoping that I'll only have to do this diet a few more mos. I hope all of you Pink Mamas are doing well. I'm so excited to get this PINK PARTY started already! =]
    I too have difficulty wrapping my head around such an acidic diet. I'm really not looking forward to it at all. My PH is very high naturally as well, and I'm afraid I'll feel very ill on this diet. I'm wondering if lowering my testosterone would be enough to get the odds closer to 50/50. Maybe throw timing and supps and ions into the mix.....Sigh. Food has always been a pain in my ass....and in a month or two it's going to be a very large pain..LOL

Can I ask where you picked up your neg ion products? I have a salt lamp and rose quartz and hematite bracelet. That's it though.
    THX
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    I too have difficulty wrapping my head around such an acidic diet. I'm really not looking forward to it at all. My PH is very high naturally as well, and I'm afraid I'll feel very ill on this diet. I'm wondering if lowering my testosterone would be enough to get the odds closer to 50/50. Maybe throw timing and supps and ions into the mix.....Sigh. Food has always been a pain in my ass....and in a month or two it's going to be a very large pain..LOL

Can I ask where you picked up your neg ion products? I have a salt lamp and rose quartz and hematite bracelet. That's it though.
    THX
    I had a shopping spree yesterday on Amazon.com I typed in "negative Ion" in the search section and TONS of things came up. I've been looking into crystals and would like to get a necklace made if I can find the right kind.

Yeah...The darn girl diet! I strive to always make my body as alkaline as possible & eat the best that I can (TONS of raw fruits and veggies!) but I guess a few mos won't hurt. I haven't started checking CM Ph yet but my saliva is usually around 8ish. I'm thinking CM will naturally be more acidic...hopefully...Once I start checking CM for a few wks, I'm hoping I'll find I'm okay Ph-wise down there. If not, I'll start having to buckle down on the diet... If I don't eat my normal diet, I start feeling fatigued and grouchy. It's amazing how food really affects you!

Good luck on your sway!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started my supplements on April 1. I'm going to take 90 days to get my body in order and then DH and I will start! Like many of you I have 3 boys. My boys have a big age difference, and the only thing I can think of that is consistent between now and twenty years ago is that I have a very high protein diet. I crave red meat (because I'm slightly anemic). So I'm cutting down A LOT on protein in addition to the supplements. I hope it works!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I just wanted to pop in here quick to let everyone know my husband just started a new work schedule (he's home a lot more) so I have been hard-pressed for computer time the last few days. This should calm down in a couple weeks when the novelty wears off. For now I am alternating answering boy q's and girl q's, I don't want anyone to think I've forgotten them!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast