Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    HUGS!!! I feel sorry for you too!! I'm joining you tomorrow! Sigh. I've been dieting for quite some time and it's been hard...I honestly don't know if I can limit myself even more! It makes me want to just give up already!
    Good luck!!! You can do it!
    I answered you on your other thread but if you feel overwhelmed and like you need to give up, take a second and regroup and aim higher...it's WAY better to aim for a realistic pink diet than to try to do everything and fail. Keeping up that weight loss is the most important thing for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I took your advice and am keeping protein low and not worrying about the fact that I eat salads here and there ( I really missed my veggies). So do you think if I try to lose at least one or two more pounds in the next week that should help me out? I'm already 5 pounds lighter than when i conceived my boys, I'm very thin to begin with and i have cut out all weight training and taking advanced spinning at the gym to try to shed one or two more pounds. It's very hard for me to lose another few pounds to be underweight. I'm praying that losing these two pounds will really shock my body and think times are hard. I skip breakfast, somedays until 2pm!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I answered you on your other thread but if you feel overwhelmed and like you need to give up, take a second and regroup and aim higher...it's WAY better to aim for a realistic pink diet than to try to do everything and fail. Keeping up that weight loss is the most important thing for you!
    Thank you AS!!! Realistic...I think that's exactly right. I get my head in the clouds(I'm a pisces...LOL)and then when I actually have to do it I freak out about having way too much on my plate! Thank you for your kind words
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi to everyone swaying for a girl this summer. I am hoping to join you in late summer. We are moving cross country in June and since I keep hearing that stress increases testosterone I am thinking we should wait until Aug (but the wait is killing me!!). I am planing on doing the diet but I won't be going all the way with low nutrition... low calorie, high fiber, high Ca, Mg, low Na, K. Will be aiming to lose some weight so I am gaining a little right now so I have some to loose for a couple months. Will be taking Ca supplement, cranberry, and acidophilus (maybe also baby aspirin). I still cant decide if we should do a +3 day cut off or a O+12 cutoff. Also contemplating doing a splime diaphragm (4.5-5.0 pH for 10 minutes) and insert for 4 hours plus taking an antihistamine or may just do shallow release with no big O. As far as ions I am thinking some sort of running water something by my bed with a fan and getting a few more plants in the house. I will also have to lay off the computer (this will be hard). Also toying around with the idea of spermacide a few days before we TTC. For DH trying to talk him into not releasing for 7-14 days and taking a hot shower. Not sure... doing all these things is either going to get us a girl or going to drive me crazy because it will take forever to get BFP.

I based my sway on doing the opposite of what I did with my sons (DTD on day before O and O), did have big O, was gaining weight with both, lots of sodium and little dairy, lots of CM, full moon, etc.

Any thoughts... is this sway realistic or is it over the top??
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like a very good plan!
    If I takes a long time to get pregnant, you may decide later after a couple of months to take some things out.
    Be carefull about gaining weight now to loose it later, that can be risky atomic told me. You might have jojo effect and don´t know whether your body gives a ´girl times´signal. Maybe it´s better to maintain your weight now and loose some close to August.
    Good luck! with the moving as well
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a 36 year old SAHM mom with 2 perfect sons....one age 4 and the other is 2...I have finally convinced my hubby to go for #3.....I really want a girl....I am an only child and I have such a great bond with my mom and I would LOVE to have that mother-daughter bond as well....My sons are wonderful and if I get another healthy son I will be ok as well....I am trying to get my sway plan in place...I am having my IUD removed next week and I am going to start calcium,magnesium and cranberry tabs....I plan to start trying in June....I am in the process of changing mu diet as well...Hubby will give up caffine and have a hot bath right before but thats it....I am also thinking of doing the O+12 and also going to use vinegar douches....I usually get pregnant right away but I realize it will probably take longer this time....Any ladies got any advice of things to add to my sway...I am looking forward to sharing my journey

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    HUGS!!! I feel sorry for you too!! I'm joining you tomorrow! Sigh. I've been dieting for quite some time and it's been hard...I honestly don't know if I can limit myself even more! It makes me want to just give up already!
    Good luck!!! You can do it!
    Thanks Hun. Day five of hitting it harsh and I can actually say I'm beginning to get a bit used to it. Im dreading Sunday round my Mother in laws as it's much easier to control what you eat at home. She is going to think I am sooo rude (she doesn't know we are swaying). How are you feeling now you've started?

Welcome everyone new to Summer Swaying!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Thanks Hun. Day five of hitting it harsh and I can actually say I'm beginning to get a bit used to it. Im dreading Sunday round my Mother in laws as it's much easier to control what you eat at home. She is going to think I am sooo rude (she doesn't know we are swaying). How are you feeling now you've started?

Welcome everyone new to Summer Swaying!
    Way to go for sticking to it!! Sunday may work out better if you just tell her you are on a special diet in regards to your health....this diet is definitely for my health-if I don't get a girl next I may go crazy!
    Day 1 today....my kids have been pretty sick so it's been impossible to get to the grocery store. I've gone over what I'm going to do and it's not so daunting anymore I'm not going to skip breakfast, but I will push it back as far as I can. I find I get very ill if I skip breakfast. Also, I'm going to eat as low protein, calorie and fat as I can stand...but I will eat some more nutritious vegatables-ones not on the diet. I have to have a large array of foods I can choose from or I'll fail at this. I also drink black tea in the morning with sugar and milk...I wonder how much of a no-no that is.....??? I'm taking my supps daily so that in and of itself is a huge change. Now if only I could get my AF back! That would be nice.....grrrrr. I hate that I can't chart or anything. If I'm on this diet for 6 weeks and no AF I'm going to say screw it and just BD whenever...LOL
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Black tea is not horrible. It's ok. I didn't give it up (I did go on to conceive an opposite but that had nothing to do with the tea.) My mom drinks tea constantly and she has girls! And of course all the girls in Asia where tea is drunk every day. Of course, if you were able to switch to Splenda (I don't think it's good to heat up aspartame if you can avoid it.) it would be even better!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Atomic, I took your advice and am keeping protein low and not worrying about the fact that I eat salads here and there ( I really missed my veggies). So do you think if I try to lose at least one or two more pounds in the next week that should help me out? I'm already 5 pounds lighter than when i conceived my boys, I'm very thin to begin with and i have cut out all weight training and taking advanced spinning at the gym to try to shed one or two more pounds. It's very hard for me to lose another few pounds to be underweight. I'm praying that losing these two pounds will really shock my body and think times are hard. I skip breakfast, somedays until 2pm!!!
    Yes Glitter, I think that would really help. Every pound helps and even though it's hard losing that last few, just know that when you are at a lower weight, each pound actually counts "more" than it does when you are at a higher weight because it is a greater percentage of your body weight.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast