Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mochagirl! I'm going to carry on having a coffee in the mornings. I've read on here that there's no evidence about caffeine swaying and I only have that one cup each day

K x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello I am new and VERY VERY overwhelmed by everything! We are 8-10 weeks out from TTC so I would like to get a good grip on all of this. But I am feeling so overwhelmed that I am not sure I can do it! I am nursing my almost 16 month old son and have not had my first PPAF... ugh! Hopefully soon so I can start charting as well..

I am looking forward to learning more!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Happyheart - I am also nursing my 18 month old. I actually still have my Mirena IUD fitted - I'm giving DH a chance to get used to the idea that we *are* going to have another baby then I'll get it taken out! This is very, very overwhelming. I first discovered 'swaying' a few weeks ago and I've just been reading and reading ever since and slowly I'm starting to make decisions about things which feel right for me and things which don't and a plan is formulating in my mind! I think the key is not to rush into anything

K x

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789