Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Girl Swaying Diet While Breastfeeding!!!

I will be breastfeeding 4 times a day, eating far less fats/salts/protein then I have ever in my life, walking to loose weight, and yes trying for a girl!!!

6-8am Pre-Breakfast
    1 cup of coffee, lots of aspartame, and coffee-mate. 2 ½ cups of Crystal Light with RO water.
    9am Breakfast
    Smootie ½ cup of Rice cereal, ½ cup of homemade rice milk, ¼ cup each of strawberries and raspberries mixed with ½ Greek yogurt and aspartame.
    11am Pre-Lunch
    2 ½ cups of Crystal Light with RO water
    12pm Lunch
    2 cups of Spring salad. A few each of baby carrots, sweet peas, and a little hand full of alfafa and bean sprouts. With 1tbsp of sesame seeds, 1tbsp Greek yogurt, and 1 hardboiled egg mixed well and used for dressing.
    2pm Pre-Snack
    3pm Snack
    Cottage cheese with aspartame
    5pm Pre-Dinner
    6pm Dinner
    EITHER… Vegan chili with a few beans, Vegan soup, Or pasta with veggies and butter.
    8pm Before Bed

Vitamins and Herbs Herbs and most vitamins in the morning but the Calcium/Mag/Cran is taken 1/2 morn 1/2 night. Calcium (citrate) – 2,000mg, Magnesium – 400mg, Cranberry – 1,600mg, Vitamin C - 500mg, Vitamin A – 8000IU, Vitamin E – 400 IU, B6 – 100mg, Folic acid – 800mcg, Raspberry Leaf – 920mg for baby oven health, Saw Palmetto – 320mg, and Vitex – 400mg. May reconsider or change amounts to see how they are working.

Anything I should add our take out???
    Last edited by purplepoet20; March 30th, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Coccinelle33
    i would try and stay away from the tomatoes and not eat as many beans. im a veg and i have always been big on beans and tomatoes and have 4 boys. they say not to eat either of them while swaying pink. i have ate them bote here and there in the past few months though. i think everything else should pretty good. im trying to stay away from all vitamins besides calcium and mag and im so not sure how i feel about those.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Thank you I will change that...... as for the vitamins I know so far they are lowering my ph everytime I up the amount. I had a very high 8+ cm ph and now it has been at 5.8 for a week and that is without the diet change.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww interesting I am also breastfeeding and I had it in my mind that it swayed boy? my boy is 9 months at min and thinking i will feed for a little longer ........

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most people say it sways girl but I am not breastfeeding to sway it was just my wish to continue until he was 2... DS1 was put on cows milk at 12mths and he is allergic to dairy and soy so we decided that DS2 would be BF until 2 and then we will see if he has the same prpblem.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    really it is said to sway girl ? Horray! I was also hoping to feed ds3 till he wants to stop and imagined that that might be till 2 . I was feeling worried that i would feel i had to stop because i wanted to ttc a girl and felt quite guilty about that. only thing is tracking your cycle i guess? My periods have not come back yet though . have yours and are you tracking ovulation?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine cameback when DS2 was 10mths.... it has been hard but not bad. I have used an Ovucue Monitor w/vag sensor because it is the only one that said it works with nursing moms, has better results, and I don't need to buy test strips for the mth or year. Was $350 but that was ok for us. I have used it for one mth so far and learn that my body has symptoms when I ovulate.

Several people are saying to take Vitex and so far my son has not shown any reaction so it seems safe to me. Also set times for BF and try to wait till he is at 4 times a day and your body will start MS again.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty in pink View Post
    aww interesting I am also breastfeeding and I had it in my mind that it swayed boy? my boy is 9 months at min and thinking i will feed for a little longer ........
    While both boys and girls are conceived while breastfeeding, biologically it has effects on the body that overall seem to sway slightly pink.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...+breastfeeding
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if people say it sways pink or boy I think other factor should be noted... while nursing a baby you can't just get up and eat right away because the "my" babies wake up at 6am and after nursing and making them breakfast I am lucky to eat my 9am anyways - girl factor. When nursing stops and a sippy cup is used it is easier to eat a little early by 7-8am normally cereal or bagel shared with toddler - boy factor. So BFing while sway is a possible 1% for girl!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    I will be breastfeeding 4 times a day, eating far less fats/salts/protein then I have ever in my life, walking to loose weight, and yes trying for a girl!!!

6-8am Pre-Breakfast
    1 cup of coffee, lots of aspartame, and coffee-mate. 2 ½ cups of Crystal Light with RO water.
    9am Breakfast
    Smootie ½ cup of Rice cereal, ½ cup of homemade rice milk, ¼ cup each of strawberries and raspberries mixed with ½ Greek yogurt and aspartame.
    11am Pre-Lunch
    12pm Lunch
    2 cups of Spring salad. A few each of baby carrots, sweet peas, and a little hand full of alfafa and bean sprouts. With 1tbsp of sesame seeds, 1tbsp Greek yogurt, and 1 hardboiled egg mixed well and used for dressing.
    2pm Pre-Snack
    3pm Snack
    Cottage cheese with aspartame
    5pm Pre-Dinner
    6pm Dinner
    EITHER… Vegan chili with a few beans, Vegan soup, Or pasta with veggies and butter.
    8pm Before Bed

Vitamins and Herbs Herbs and most vitamins in the morning but the Calcium/Mag/Cran is taken 1/2 morn 1/2 night. Calcium (citrate) – 2,000mg, Magnesium – 400mg, Cranberry – 1,600mg, Vitamin C - 500mg, Vitamin A – 8000IU, Vitamin E – 400 IU, B6 – 100mg, Folic acid – 800mcg, Raspberry Leaf – 920mg for baby oven health, Saw Palmetto – 320mg, and Vitex – 400mg. May reconsider or change amounts to see how they are working.

Anything I should add our take out???
    I like your diet! Do be careful to limit the protein, even the protein in peas and beans adds up quick.

You are really getting a LOT of nutrients through supplements and you may want to consider cutting back or eliminating some of them.

Why are you taking so much Vit A? That is WAY more than is recommended for anyone and that level could make you really sick and cause birth defects. I would cut that back for sure (even if you change nothing else) because it isn't safe.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast