Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should we go for it tonight?

I am on CD12 and got a positive opk on cd 10. I usually o on cd 11 or 12, so I think it will be today if it hasn't already. My PH is still 4.5 - 5 even without using rephresh this cycle. DH can't do FR so frequency sway is out of the question. We dtd on cd 8 and 10, but I really am to the point I want us to catch the egg since we only have a few months to keep trying. What do you think? Should we dtd tonight? Last cycle we dtd on o-1 and the time before was o-1 and -3 and -4.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it would hurt, since you've not done any frequency pattern at all.
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So funny I'm having the same question! I'm on CD 16 and usually ovulate on CD17 (I have a short luteal phase) and still haven't gotten a + OPK. I'm having other symptoms of ovulation so I'm not sure what to do. We were abstaining so I don't want to mess that up

I'm with Hopingforsaskia, I think you should go for since you weren't factoring in timing to your attempt. Good luck!
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we did! Wish me luck! I feel pretty good about it this time. I've been doing better with dieting, no breakfast and my PH still looks good despite no rephresh. We'll see!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wishing you luck! I have the same question in my post. I can't decide either!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! We did too lol! Hoping we both have girl babies coming in September!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Smiley--what was your BD pattern? What other sway techniques are you doing?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We did abstaining for 10 days and dtd today. I have been on the diet for 8 weeks and was on the IG diet for 2 weeks prior before finding this site. I've been taking saw palmetto and vitex and folic acid supplements for about 6 weeks. I've also been using rephresh every 3 days for this cycle and used it 1/2 hour before we dtd. Since I never got a true +opk I'm going to keep testing and have my husband release on his own and then dtd for the next few days as a safety net. What about you? I'm so nervous that I'm not doing the right things:/

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See, I got a very positive OPK today but thought it was positive last night so we BD'ed last night after only a 5/6 day abstain. My sway is not very good this month because I had a chemical pregnancy 14 days ago and when I thought I was pregnant the weeks before it, I was eating a very nutrient diet and was taking prenatals. So I feel like my sway has not been good. I have been taking folic acid, baby aspirin, not eating breakfast, eating no red meat and just smaller meals. But I have had some chicken. I really want to get pregnant but I can't decide if a 0-2 cutoff is enough for me to get pregnant and not BD again. If I BD tonight, then the abstain method is out the window. I have more EWCM than I have had before too. It is so hard to know!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast