Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Caffein free teas

I'm trying to replace my fizzy drinks before starting to TTC. I've been a complete Pepsi Max junkie and want to cut it down - So I've been trying to find some TTC friendly teas and have bought the following that I like:

Pukka Vanilla Chai which contains organic cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, fennel, licorice root and Vanilla

and

Lipton Cinnamon and apple which contains cinnamon, hibiscus flowers, chamomile flowers,chicory root, allspice, orange peel and carob.

Like I said, both are completely caffeine-free!

Are these TTC pink friendly?

Are herbs generally OK for TTC pink as long as it's not in massive amount, like in a cup of tea a day? Pukka generally have some great organic teas and I usually have a small selection, but I'm in doubt as to which I should buy now... >_<
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to throw out there that when I conceived DS I was a tea junkie. I had several cups of green tea every morning which is very boy friendly. I am only going to drink a bit of peppermint tea when I am closer to my ttc date, otherwise I'm leaving tea out of my sway. I'm too afraid tea sways blue for me.

Are you OK with artificial sweetener? Crystal Light is a good drink for pink. I've been having one of those at night when the sugary sweets cravings start for me. Good luck!
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm avoiding green tea as I know that sways blue. I drink Peppermint tea twice a day as that sways pink - just wondering about other types of tea, especially now its cold. These are pure herbal teas too, so no black tea leaves in there. Just herbs and/or spices.

I don't think we have crystal light in the UK - I haven't found any in the shops where I live anyway.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Be careful with the vanilla chai tea as it has licorice root in it, which you're not supposed to have if you're on SP. (Sorry, I don't know if you're on it or not) Have you considered just drinking lots of sugar-free squash or fizzy flavoured water? Some of the brands (Morrisons) have aspartame whereas others have other sweetners. Robinsons have a sugar-free winter berry squash that you can drink warm. It's not excellent but it's passable as a hot drink. Personally, I'd stay away from anything organic or healthy at the moment. Am I right in thinking that you have PCOS? Sorry, if my suggestions are a no-go for you.
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's fine.

I don't take SP or Vitex. So is it OK? It is in a really small amount - I normally have my two cups of peppermint tea (altho can't drink that in the 2WW) and then maybe one cup of the vanilla chai!

I do have PCOS - and take metformin and am going in for my clomid prescription on monday.

I try to stay away from fizz as I got really sensitive teeth. Like ridiculously sensitive! I'd normally just drink tap water, but for some reason my tap water tastes really bad =/ And buying bottle is a bit too expensive in the long run.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fizzy drinks may sway pink - no need to give them up.

Chai is not your best bet because typically it does contain tea, which may sway blue, and licorice root, which is a no-no for pink swayers (good for your hubby though).

The cinnamon and apple looks ok to me!

I think herbs in small amounts are just fine for LE Diet, but just so you know they are all forbidden on IG because they are said to be "alkalinizing".
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ