Uploads

So 7DPO and my temps are just hanging above coverline :(

Does this mean I am probably out?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hp, you need to fix your link to your chart. You need to setup your homepage on FF if you haven't yet so we can see it, and select the cycles you want to make public.

To answer your question without seeing your chart, unless you have a really truncated LP then a dip at 7dpo is likely a secondary estrogen surge or maybe implantation dip. If it's implantation it'll just be a one day dip, if it's a few days of low-ish temps you're probably looking at an estrogen surge which is common in the LP. Estrogen surges happen in order to trigger another surge of prog.

In any case, no you're not out unless your LP is usually very short (say around 10 days). And even then I wouldn't count yourself out until you see AF.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone told me I may have low progesterone this cycle. I think that one higher temp after O was when I slept in a hour so it's probably not accurate.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also having lots of lotiony yellow/white CM-- would that be due to more estrogen?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the link!

Hmm, I wouldn't panic about low prog quite yet. Your chart looks ok to me so far. It's a slow rise after O but that's fine, a nice high surge, and a secondary dip at 6-7dpo is normal. Your temp rose again right after so that's good.

If you had low prog you'd have other signs like spotting early in your LP (before 10dpo), dips below the coverline, etc. You still have a nice obvious biphasic shift. Remember that it doesn't really matter where the coverline is, or is your overall times are lower/higher then anyone else's. Don't worry about it unless you aren't conceiving after at least 4 cycles (and even then your doc might not listen till at least 6 cycles). And, you can't tell from your chart, you'd have to do a prog test.

Creamy/stretchy CM in the LP are perfectly normal, I get lots of it every 2ww. If you did get CM as a result of estrogen it would be clear like EWCM. Sometimes you might see a bit of EWCM right around when you expect AF and that's due to prog dropping and estrogen rising, bringing on AF.
    Last edited by LacePrincess; December 13th, 2012 at 04:18 PM.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, thank you. I will wait and see what happens tomorrow with my temp. I already emailed my midwives and forwarded chart. This is cycle #4, with number 3 resulting in a chemical pregnant. This is such a different experience than when we conceived our daughter 3 years ago-- no charting, conceived first month. I don't want to waste any time so if I need to get tests done, I will.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that chart looks bad or weird in any way. May be an implantation dip
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for looking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast