Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a thread on family gender split statistics

Hi Girls,

there was a thread somewhere that contained stats on gender splits, anyone remember where?
    it was along the lines of:
    if you had b, b, then 3rd baby has a X% chance of b and y% chance of g etc
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    was it on here or IG i know we looked at this one - The Odds of Having Another Boy or Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldnt read too much into it anyway - especially if you are swaying. I think its safe to say that your chances are always pretty much 5050 unless you have something that makes you more likely to concieve one sex over another - for example ive heard if you have pcos your more likely to have a boy so odds are more like 60 40 ?
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    was it on here or IG i know we looked at this one - The Odds of Having Another Boy or Girl
    Ha ha ha I LOVE THIS LINK !!! It basically says after 3 boys i have an 85 % chance of a girl !!! Ill take that over the 50/50 !! Somehow i cant see it happening but it gives me something to hope about !!!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    it was defo on here...i dont know wether it was a thread of its own, or a wether it was something mentioned in a post, i think it was atomic who had the numbers, but i couldnt be certain

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Ha ha ha I LOVE THIS LINK !!! It basically says after 3 boys i have an 85 % chance of a girl !!! Ill take that over the 50/50 !! Somehow i cant see it happening but it gives me something to hope about !!!
    that's not true tho - you still have 50-50 odds roughly give or take a bit. It is that 85% of people with 3 kids have at least one girl in the mix. It says nothing about your odds of future kids.

I think this is the thread in question http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...body-know.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's the one, thanks AS and Cinns