Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about LE diet and also short lp

I have been trying to follow the LE diet for the last couple months. I skip breakfast and stay in the basic ranges (I stay on the higher end because I am still breastfeeding my 15 month old) but I do eat meat (less than before and only at dinner). I've lost 7-8 lbs. Is that still following the diet? From what I understood everything is allowed as long as you keep calories/fat/protein down but I've also seen a lot of things about avoiding meat so I am not sure.

My other question, since I am still breastfeeding, I only got af back a few months ago, since then my cycles have been a little wonky. The last two had a short lp (8-9 days). From what I've read, this is pretty common while breastfeeding and should normalize in a couple months but I also saw that taking vitex (I think I saw this can sway girl but not sure if its ok while nursing) or b6 can help. Would doing so be ok for sway and breastfeeding?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, I conceived DS2 (during my pink sway) whilst BF when DS1 was 13 months. DS1 was only having 2 feeds a day so I'd take the vitex immediately after I'd fed him to minimise any risks of it. I must point out that they haven't tested it to see if it's safe or not. We assume it's safe and noone has ever said otherwise, but there's no evidence either way. It worked a treat for me, though. My LP went from 4 days (at it's lowest when we swayed at first - at which point I stopped for a couple of months break) to 12 days the cycle before I conceived which was the longest it's ever been.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Strictly speaking the LE Diet is meat free, but whenever you move in the direction of less, it's still gonna sway pink for you. You're right, there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet and it's all good as long as you fit in those limits, it's just that eating meat makes it hard for a lot of people to stay in the limits becuase it's a lot of protein for not a lot of cals.

Short LP while nursing is very common and should get better over time. Vitex has helped a lot of people, it sways pink and is believed safe while BF (I took it twice.) B6 can also help, but I think it may sway blue. I got a boy while taking it and have seen some other opposites as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ