Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you want to have an "all inclusive" stat, but I would like to see more of a breakdown between LE dieters and non, strict and loose, exercisers and couch potatoes, and supplement takers and non (specifically REALLY interested in cal/mag supplementation...I'm on the fence on this one right now!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    in the private member section for TTC girl there is a spreadsheet topic and general trends topic with that sort of info in it

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be great if there were a spreadsheet we could fill out with all the options sober could tick the bits we did and if it was successful or not. This would likely show what sways are working best. Also with the diet what is the min time you should be on it before ttc? And is the LE diet best? Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LilithWiser1979 View Post
    I know you want to have an "all inclusive" stat, but I would like to see more of a breakdown between LE dieters and non, strict and loose, exercisers and couch potatoes, and supplement takers and non (specifically REALLY interested in cal/mag supplementation...I'm on the fence on this one right now!)
    There's a list in the Dream Members section (which desperately needs to be updated I"m REALLY sorry about that) where I have the LE vs. IG style sways broken down into two groups. I haven't updated it for 3 or 4 months but the IG style sways (IG or French Diet with cal mag) were 50-50 and the LE Diet with no cal mag was between 60-70%.

Also, for the blue swayers, the ones who eliminated cal-mag were much lower in success rate for boys (don't have numbers in front of me right now) than the ones who did.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    It would be great if there were a spreadsheet we could fill out with all the options sober could tick the bits we did and if it was successful or not. This would likely show what sways are working best. Also with the diet what is the min time you should be on it before ttc? And is the LE diet best? Thank you
    This is problematic tho because no one ever does just ONE thing to sway, KWIM? So as an example, if you ate a lowfat diet and exercised and wore a red hat every day, and then filled out a spreadsheet, it might make it look like wearing a red hat prevented heart attacks but it was just a coincidence. Since people tend to do the same set of things for swaying again and again, then it kind of muddies the water in terms of what is really swaying and what isn't.

LE Diet FAQ is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-diet-faq.html

I believe the LE Diet is a good sway diet because it's safest of the sway diets, easier to stick to than IG Diet, and you can be on it indefinitely which allows you to pursue other sway tactics as long as you want and not have to worry about getting a BFP quickly. Plus your husband doesn't have to follow it - some people's husbands won't sway. The statistics show it sways pink and we include ALL sways in our stats, the super thorough ones and then the ones where people didn't do much. I'm not going to quantify that in terms of best, I'll leave that for others to decide.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If only wearing a red hat whilst dtd swayed pink lol x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    (...)and the LE Diet with no cal mag was between 60-70%.

Also, for the blue swayers, the ones who eliminated cal-mag were much lower in success rate for boys (don't have numbers in front of me right now) than the ones who did.
    Atomic, this makes me wonder... I decided against calcium and magnesium for myself, but getting OH to take it as I seem to remember reading something along the lines of "the best of both worlds".

Having read your above post I am now wondering if you think cal-mag should be included in a pink sway at all (where OH is taking it) or should OH drop it too?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittybear View Post
    If only wearing a red hat whilst dtd swayed pink lol x
    I know, right??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    Atomic, this makes me wonder... I decided against calcium and magnesium for myself, but getting OH to take it as I seem to remember reading something along the lines of "the best of both worlds".

Having read your above post I am now wondering if you think cal-mag should be included in a pink sway at all (where OH is taking it) or should OH drop it too?
    Someone went thru stats on IG and compared husbands who took cal-mag and those who didn't, and there was NO difference. That leads me to believe the cal mag makes no difference, so it can't hurt and may help.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Someone went thru stats on IG and compared husbands who took cal-mag and those who didn't, and there was NO difference. That leads me to believe the cal mag makes no difference, so it can't hurt and may help.
    Thanks to everyone on this thread- good to hear things stated so clearly. What do people think about the length of time to be on the diet? I was going to try in feb making it just over 6 weeks but now think it might be a good idea to stay on it an extra month before trying.

Thanks!

Oh just found the answer in the FAQs 3 months is better!
    Last edited by Emily; January 23rd, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast