Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nearly a year - and I'm still here!! Advise??

Hi girls
    I am just checking in after a stressful christmas (my mother-in-law passed away) and I am coming to terms with being on this diet for more or less a whole year! And what a year it has been !! I started it last feb and got pregnant in august but I miscarried at nearly 12 weeks - I had a d&c in october and since then my cycles are nuts!! I think I may have ovulated in december as I just had what seemed like a "normal" period but unfortunately life happened and we had no attempt due to my mother in law being so sick and needing us to stay with her etc....
    I am surprising myself at how calm i feel about it the sway now - over the summer months i was much more stressed but now its like a way of life nearly - i skip breakfast, i eat no meat and i eat twice a day with a few snacks of green grapes or a rice cake...every now and again i eat chocolate...i try not to loose too much weight by eating a bagel or scone every other day and some white bread...cut back on coffee...drinkin peppermint tea and diet coke and taking antihistimines and acidophilus...folic acid...my biggest thing is not to loose too much weight as i am very thin now and weigh about 7 stone
    I have not taken vitex this cycle although i was tempted to go back on it...maybe i will?? I was afraid of messing things about too much..i have long cycles...but now that i seem to have missed the pink factor of my miscarriage maybe i should...what does anyone think??
    My dh is a veggie now too more or less and takes the usual supps - god bless his patience!
    I am praying that 2013 will be our year - to have a little girl would be such a bonus and indeed a blessing to our family.
    Sometimes i worry i am not doing enough or that i have swayed for too long - i dont know if thats possible??? Like surely people who live like this are more likely to have girls or is that just nonsense??
    I am wondering about using sylk when my attempt happens - will i or wont i? Needless to say i am now in the balancing act of trying to do a great sway but need to get preg too and get this all over with - 12 months is a long time!
    Maybe just a small amount of sylk and get my husband to do fr?
    okay good luck ladies and thanks for reading my post - a bit long winded but feel I need to explain where i am coming from
    luv cape grace

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so sorry for your loss, I hope you conceive your rainbow baby soon

I'd give the vitex a try - get things back on track

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sounds like a awful few months for you :-(
    The only thing I would say about your sway is to be careful with bread as it can increase a hormone (Atomic will know but I think it's estrogen rather than T and you don't want too much of that!) You can eat smalls amounts of pasta with light cheese, a chicken fajita every so often (minus the tomato) definitely ok for green grapes, try handfuls of cashew nuts and brazil nuts every day or so and acidipholous (sp) spelling like vitality. Take the cranberry and drink skim milk. Breakfast with weetabix and strawberries and skim will be good and crackers with cucumber. Dull isn't it! I hoope you get your pink bundle soon x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you had a horrible Christmas, thinking of you and your dh and hoping the rest of the year is full of joy and a healthy baby girl as well! My cycles took a few months to "come back" after my lil guy too. I think it had a lot to do with my mental state and grief to be totally honest! Be kind on yourself you have been trough so much already!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG I'm so sorry I have been looking for this thread EVERYWHERE, I read it when I was on my Kindle and wanted to give a longer answer and then it was like it vanished without a trace.

I think you should just stay off the vitex for now because some people have had trouble conceiving on it. I want you to do everythign in your power to get pregnant quickly - no FR, no Sylk, drop the antihistamines, you've gone so long on diet that it will be swaying very strongly for you.

Also, we've had a run of bad luck with acidophilus so go ahead and drop those as well.

Have DH release every 2-4 days through the cycle and have one attempt at pos OPK. That plus diet will be a good sway and hopefully you'll get pg.

Again, I am so so so sorry that I dropped the ball on this post.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaRose View Post
    Oh sounds like a awful few months for you :-(
    The only thing I would say about your sway is to be careful with bread as it can increase a hormone (Atomic will know but I think it's estrogen rather than T and you don't want too much of that!) You can eat smalls amounts of pasta with light cheese, a chicken fajita every so often (minus the tomato) definitely ok for green grapes, try handfuls of cashew nuts and brazil nuts every day or so and acidipholous (sp) spelling like vitality. Take the cranberry and drink skim milk. Breakfast with weetabix and strawberries and skim will be good and crackers with cucumber. Dull isn't it! I hoope you get your pink bundle soon x
    Some of these foods are not things I particularly advise for pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ