Thread: aspartame

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

aspartame

hi,

I am new to the form, and new in trying to sway for a girl. I read many internet info, and found the page INGENDER, and GENDER DREAMING. I do not know where to start, as information are very confusing sometimes...one of the things I read is aspartame is good if swaying for a girl...but on the other hand I have heard that in scientific research it is said to favor CANCER. In this case swaying would be health risky, dont you thing, or is this wrong opinion? What do you think?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too believe aspartame is very unhealthy and I avoid products with it,or other arteficial sweeteners, TTC or not.
    I am not competent on the subject, I hope you'll get more answers
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too have stopped anything with aspartame in it, although i am swaying pink. Aspartame has been linked to cancer especially brain tumours i think. Im also interested to hear what others views on this are.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not having it. At most I will have for a couple of days over ovulation. Its horrible nothing is worth making yourself sick over in my opinion x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to say im using xylitol if I need a sweetener it is acid forming and healthy. Goodluck x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too don't like anything artificial including dyes and flavors. I drink a little CL to lower my pH and i only will plan on drinking that the week of O.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebee3 View Post
    hi,

I am new to the form, and new in trying to sway for a girl. I read many internet info, and found the page INGENDER, and GENDER DREAMING. I do not know where to start, as information are very confusing sometimes...one of the things I read is aspartame is good if swaying for a girl...but on the other hand I have heard that in scientific research it is said to favor CANCER. In this case swaying would be health risky, dont you thing, or is this wrong opinion? What do you think?
    No one has to drink aspartame if they don't want to. Many many girls were conceived before the invention of aspartame! A lot of studies have been done and aspartame is believed to be safe. You will only be using it for a short time, so if you get pregnant quickly, even if it is risky, you should be just fine. Some people drink it all day long for many years.

Please read the following, it may help answer your questions...http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...weetening+sway
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I won't touch aspertame. I even quit chewing gum a few yrs ago since most types have it in them. IMO, not using aspertame won't break your sway if you're incorporating other parts of the diet and your ph levels appear to respond. If you do decide to use it, as atomic said above, you'll be using it for such a short time (hopefully).
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also concerned about aspartame! I just bought some xylitol to try in pepermint tea. Hopefully, pH will be low enough not to need any CL.

3/99 11/06 8/10 3/11

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aspartame is a big no for me too. I stay away from all artificial sweeteners.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!