Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stress and swaying

I know this has been covered, but I'm confused about stress and what kind sways girl/boy.

Weare getting ready to possibly buy a house, or at least move none the less and I hate both. Very stressful. Plus I will likely be working extra OT in the coming months to help pepare and pay for it all and I work night shift. I also follow a very restricted diet and exclusively breast feed (the diet is due to baby not tolerating many/most foods I eat). What do you think?
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya! A.S is the best girlie to answer this but my understanding is that stress does favour boys. I think the main reason it is raises testosterone. I know when I was under the most stress I had boys and hardly any = girls. I see from your siggie you have 3 girls 2 boys? I know it's hard but can you cast your mind back to the weeks leading up to their conceptions? It may be that stress doesn't have a big "sway" effect for you?! It probably varies from person to person a little. xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was the same for me. I was under less stress with the girls and stressed out with the boys. May would be an ideal mo to ttc as I would still be under my diet, my stress would be lower from the march/april move, and if I get pg ds would be a year old and weaning would probably be okay... but I thought AS said somewhere pleasureable things sway blue. Pleasurable things to me equate less stress...
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stress does not favor boys and some studies indicate it may sway pink. Taking on new and exciting projects and succeeding at them can raise testosterone. Some people interpret that as stress, because people who are sort of Type A people tend to be kind of control freaks and have more boys anyway. So it's kind of unclear if the stressful lives some people have, is really swaying, or if high T people seek out excitement and challenges.

If you're stressed over a long time, your body kind of gets tired out and that can lower testosterone, so chronic stress may sway pink. Also, stress situations where you feel powerless, hopeless, etc. can lower T.

Personally, I think that it's best to not worry about stress. most of it is totally out of your control anyway and sitting around stressing over stress is kind of a step in the wrong direction.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ