Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Anyone else here from the Uk!?

I thought it might be nice to help out each other. For instance there are some products that I guess are American that I've never heard of so it would be good to know and share the English equivalent. I also know procedurally things are a bit different with our hospitals, scans etc...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's quite a few of us on this forum and I think there are a few UK threads as well =D
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerian View Post
    There's quite a few of us on this forum and I think there are a few UK threads as well =D
    Yeah after I posted I did see another uk one. But then I saw it started in 2011 so I thought no harm in starting another one. Also I didn't know if there might be more recent information, it can get a bit confusing... But then again that might be because I'm new to all of this! :-)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Tree i am also from UK, that sounds good. When are you ttc? my first attempt is mid feb....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think we will have our first attempt in March as haven't started the diet yet. I also haven't had my first ppaf yet but feel it is imminent. What strategy are you taking re timing, diet, keeping ph low etc... And do you already have little ones?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a bunch of gals in the Member TTC a girl forum! They have a "sticky" UK thread there.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, I am also from the UK, reading through the forums there are quite a few of us from the UK, I am also having my first attempt (ttc pink) in March,
    There is a thread of women ttc pink in march 2013 in the members section, some of those are also UK. If you are ttc blue and are unsure of any products no harm in running it past any of us as we may (or may not) be able to help, also there may also be a similar thread in the ttc boy section. Hope this helps
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started LE diet 27 December really losing weight fast. Finding the salt thing really hard, but i did find saltless bread called Crosta & mollica from waitrose buts needs to be toasted. I never drank milk with the boys so started drinking organic skimmed milk and low fat organic yogurt. Really missing my glass of wine, i have to full on boys so by Friday i am more then ready for a drink...
    I am planning to do 0+12 frequent felease one attempt, if no luck will drop it need to get it out of my head.
    Planning to use aci jell, rephresh and antihistamines.
    Already started Vitex, saw palmetto, fiber, and baby asprin.
    I know over kill but in no rush....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    There are a bunch of gals in the Member TTC a girl forum! They have a "sticky" UK thread there.
    Thank you, I will try and find it... This website slightly confuses me at the moment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lovelyboys View Post
    Hiya, I am also from the UK, reading through the forums there are quite a few of us from the UK, I am also having my first attempt (ttc pink) in March,
    There is a thread of women ttc pink in march 2013 in the members section, some of those are also UK. If you are ttc blue and are unsure of any products no harm in running it past any of us as we may (or may not) be able to help, also there may also be a similar thread in the ttc boy section. Hope this helps
    I'm ttc pink in march too!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast