Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the helpful information! Just curious as to if your diet fits the boy diet when you conceived your boys? And as far as timing goes were they conceived around ovulation? Also,I can't afford to lose to much weight, I have a BMI of around 19. Also my husband is overweight according to BMI calculator, although he does have alot of muscle, so iam not sure if he has to much testosterone or not. Mainly he just has belly fat and the rest is mostly all muscle all over the rest of his body. Any more info. you might have to help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I conceived my boys~I did so at all different weights and styles of eating.
    BOY #1 115 pounds..conceive near O after an absitance
    Boy #2 105 pounds (I lose tons of weight breastfeeding and I was nursing when I ttc him)..conceived at +OPK and the days before and after (lots)
    Boy #3 105 pounds..every 2 days or so from AF to a cutoff
    Boy #4 probably about 95 pounds, frequent BD near O
    Boy #5 about 100 pounds and a little bit of mystery of when O was (miscarried)

I tell you all that to ~show you~ it isn't the WEIGHT, it isn't the TIMING, it isn't the FREQUENCY..none of these things matter. (well maybe a little with the frequency in my mind because less sperm in your tract ~may~help ttc girl)

In my mind its about that blood sugar and also your hormones. For my boys, I did NOT eat loads of healthy food~but my blood sugar was steady (I very rarely get sugar crashes or feel shaky etc or hungry). SO I think part of the goal of the LE Diet is to keep blood sugar on the low side most of the time (skip breakfast etc) and by the very act of losing weight, you are changing your hormones. less testosterone, and losing fat will lower estrogen too but the jury is still out onthe estrogen

As far as DHs I just don't even go there because mine is fart about swaying. But mine is the healthy type with lots of manly supplements...whatev. Its good yours has a belly roll (more estrogen for men is supposedly pink frinedly)
    The only part I really care about with DHs is how I can zap their sperm. (I'm a believer in the less sperm=more girls and you can do that with the rephresh/acijel as well as drying up your vaginal environment)
    I would seriously consider the Vitex, saw palmetto and start making some changes in your diet. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-diet-faq.html

OH and there is also a personal plan you can purchase to get it all laid out for you.
    Last edited by harleyquinn; January 22nd, 2013 at 03:01 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks so much for this very helpful information! Iam just so worried to even try again because my husband and I both had gender dissappointment after our 3rd and 4th sons. When they were born we soon got over it, and I wouldn't trade them for anything, love them more than anything. It is just all so scary, because firstly I don't want to have any more miscarriages and secondly I don't want to be in that gender dissappointment again, nor does my husband. Also, how to deal with the comments that we get from others about our 4 boys, and how rude people can really be. Do you have to deal with situations like this as well? Everywhere we go someone always has to make some type of a comment. So rude! Besides the fact that they don't even get the fact that my boys can hear what they say and sometimes they hurt my kids feelings. Which by the way makes me very angry. But my boys have been begging for a sister for the past 2 pregnancies and here we are again, them asking to have a sister. Hopefully this stuff will work for us!
    Last edited by momoffourboyz; February 18th, 2013 at 03:11 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also wanted to mention that Iam sorry about your miscarriage.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get comments all the time...I think they are funny! Just yesterday yet AGAIN...somebody has to say "WHOA are THOSE all YOUR children?" Me: "yes" Them: "NO WAY...theres four boys!"

Where I live, I notice people have larger families...and just by observing, there is alot of one gendered families, but here, they are usually girls. People eat alot of white rice here, macaroni salad and sweets...coincidence?? Maybe or maybe not.

I think the comments are usually well meaning and people don't intend to insult us, its just IS unusual to see 4 boys in a stair-step pattern (mine are all about 2 years apart). Wait till they see me coming around with FIVE boys LOL

Good luck, I know its scary.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine are all about 2 years apart as well. What a coincidence.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no I'm happy to answer your questions but it takes me a bit of time and I have to be on my desktop computer first I'm sorry
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it sometimes takes me a few days but it is not personal it is just down to the time I have sorry
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Thanks for your time! It is very much appreciated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12