Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    This is awesome! So much work put into it!
    I should let you know that in my sway I did use rephresh! (I noticed it says no to rephresh on the chart)
    thanks for the update

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! This is AWESOME rainbow...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, rainbow. Great work. Much appreciated.

So looking at these I am thinking if I should drop the Acidophilus. If so, should OH come off it too or continue to take them to lower pH?

Also, does Benefiber Powder count as a Fibre Supplement? I am taking two teaspoons a day as instructed on the box or is that not as effective as capsules etc.?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Reverse is also true - when people don't get pg they often loosen up on everything - so to look at the stats and say, "OMG I'm on diet for 17 weeks and my success rate is going to drop from 85 to 60%" is not the case. Over time people get sick of swaying and start to drop stuff, that's all. People who have been on diet 5 months are sick of it and ready to get pg and so often they loosen up on their sway - this changes the stats.
    Eek! Catch22 for me then. I've been strict on the diet for 5&half months and have enjoyed it so far. However I'll be starting clomid within the next fortnight and believe I have to ease up on the diet a bit just to get pg whilst taking it. I hope that the clomid will simply replace the slightly loosened up diet and still give me a strict sway. After doing the ig diet for 9 months in 2011-2012 this diet is a complete pleasure! Thank you Rainbow for your hard work, it's very much appreciated and thank you Atimic for interpreting the results! What a fab team!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thank you so so so much! I need me some clomid! Haha
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man! I hope not taking fibre wasnt the doom of my sway! Sheesh! That would be depressing!! I could never remover to take it but didn't think it was a big deal! Dang!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, impressive work and great info here, thanks so much for taking the time to do it and share it with us.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to get nitpicky but I am curious why acijel is included with Sylk? As far as I know, acijel is used in an applicator for vaginal infections/pH for a healthy vagina and is used as Rephresh or Replens is for swaying purposes. Sylk is used as a lubricant for intercourse. Totally different consistencies, ingredients, purpose.

I have anecdotally seen many opposites that used Sylk and Acijel together. Maybe not many people are using Acijel anymore.

I suppose I could create my own analysis but I don't which is why my hat is totally off to you for doing this. Its very interesting and will be helpful to many

I was really surprised at douching, tbh. I wonder how these people did it..before or after....lol...you could really make a career out of analyzing every aspect.

Well done rainbow

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    Eek! Catch22 for me then. I've been strict on the diet for 5&half months and have enjoyed it so far. However I'll be starting clomid within the next fortnight and believe I have to ease up on the diet a bit just to get pg whilst taking it. I hope that the clomid will simply replace the slightly loosened up diet and still give me a strict sway. After doing the ig diet for 9 months in 2011-2012 this diet is a complete pleasure! Thank you Rainbow for your hard work, it's very much appreciated and thank you Atimic for interpreting the results! What a fab team!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree, clomid should replace you loosening up the diet a bit, as long as you keep the key things like 2-3 meals, no snacking, no b/fast and lower meat/protein.

The clomid stats are amazing!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainbow you are amazing! I love love love this. It can only get more accurate in time too, as we add more people in.

Agree with atomic in that the obvious stuff is clearly part of very strict sways and not always a sway factor in itself (ie girl clothes) and that the diet has eb and flow, people get strict and loosen up at certain points. Ultimately we have no control over how fast we get pg, that part is down to luck (since I've had plenty of months where I 'should' have caught the egg timing wise) but we can take from it that you shouldn't drop everything at once, and at the end of the day we can all only do what we can handle.

Thanks so so much! I'll spread the link for this thread around a bit so more people add in. Did you post a link in any of the pregnancy or due date threads? May as well catch the people that have the results now! I can post if not.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast