Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crap, no doctor would ever give me clomid...I get pregnant just by washing my clothes with my DHs.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    Not to get nitpicky but I am curious why acijel is included with Sylk? As far as I know, acijel is used in an applicator for vaginal infections/pH for a healthy vagina and is used as Rephresh or Replens is for swaying purposes. Sylk is used as a lubricant for intercourse. Totally different consistencies, ingredients, purpose.

I have anecdotally seen many opposites that used Sylk and Acijel together. Maybe not many people are using Acijel anymore.

I suppose I could create my own analysis but I don't which is why my hat is totally off to you for doing this. Its very interesting and will be helpful to many

I was really surprised at douching, tbh. I wonder how these people did it..before or after....lol...you could really make a career out of analyzing every aspect.

Well done rainbow
    I agree about the douching - we don't know if this was before or after, how much was used, etc. and that is the primo example of the kind of statistical coincidence that ~may~ be going on. People just aren't doing a lot of douche-related sways on this site and those who are, I suspect are pretty dang strict in other ways. I saw tons of douchers get opposites back on IG and the stats on EGS for pink were a straight up 50-50 (or at least they were the last time I looked at them) and they're the douche queens LOL.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Crap, no doctor would ever give me clomid...I get pregnant just by washing my clothes with my DHs.
    Haha!

Look at it this way tho - we have learned a couple things that will only make your sway better even without the Clomid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, if memory serves you were doing more strict a diet than I'd have liked anyway and Clomid is such a good sway (now demonstrated clearly thanks again Rainbow) that I think no one should feel at all bad about dropping tactics that are clearly inferior (such as jellies, antihistamine) in favor of Clomid.
    Thanks Atomic, you always know how to put my mind at rest. Am now aiming for 1700cal 35-40g fat and 45g protein. I have no idea what's going on with my body just now. Cd25/26 seems far too late for ov but just had my first clear stretchy cm tinged brown for my whole cycle. I feel bloated and a lot more like afs on her way! I hope so, can't wait to get my clomid. Don't want to get pg just now if I am about to ov!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When does the body just give up on ov for the month and get on with af? I've never ov'd later than cd22.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would stop the acidophilus. Unlike a lot of these things, the probiotics were something I was having everyone do just as a blanket preventative measure against YI (so less likely that it's coincidence due to strictness/laxness of sways) and yet the stats are not so hot. We may need to revisit this if we start having the dire situations with YI like they did back on IG - thus far we've been spared the yeast plague due in part to the probiotics.
    I wonder if all that lemon/lime/vinegar douching contributed to all the YI they had!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow rainbow it's soooo amazing! I'm trying to make differents combinations and there's a lot of conclussions we can get! For example, I'm really impressed with the combo: LR+1 attempt (with independence of the frequency pattern and with the woman sway tactics) ..... It's 100% success in the 12 people who did..... Very interesting, it looks like if there would be "something" that LR makes in sperm, that favours x spermies (or "sleep" the y) in some way, specially with one attempt! (One attempt alone, without LR is not 100%... interesting) Thanks again!!
    Last edited by mariposa; January 26th, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that's fascinating, thanks Mariposa! I'd be interested to see what other combos you can derive from it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW. This is so comprehensive and must have taken forever to put together! Amazing. I went and checked through mine, which was already on there, and everything is correct. Although, I noticed later on that vegetarian diet you only have 1 person on there and a 0% success rate? My husband and I are both vegetarian and I do think that helped. Wasn't sure if it's something you wanted to add or not since that's my normal and his normal diet, anyway, but I still feel as though it was a factor for us. So I was like doing a hardcore veg LE diet in the beginning but then a more relaxed veg LE diet by conception. But it was still all vegetarian, obviously.

That is really amazing, though... kudos for all of that hard work! Wowza.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All mine is correct except # of attempts. There were 2.

Just for fun though I wish month of conception could be added.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast