Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    that's fascinating, thanks Mariposa! I'd be interested to see what other combos you can derive from it
    the other conclussions that I have seen are probably more foreseeable, around the frequence, the clomid, the quantity of sperm inside...but specially the combination "LR+1" attempt draw my attention because there were a reasonable number of swayers (12) using it, using (very) different kind of sway tactics, so the common element were the LR and something envolved with it and the that makes along with a little sample (one attempt)...
    We know that LR reduces sperm count, X and Y, but 12 success from 12 (different tactics) sways, makes me think about the idea of the "primitive comunication" which atomic said, or something like this, maybe altering some element of the sperm liquid, maybe glucose level, and making more capable of survive to the x ones. We know a XX embryo is stronger than an XY embryo, so if the egg is always X, we could asume that X is "stronger" and Y "weaker" with independence of they survive the same amount of time, or speed the same fast which I totally believe, but maybe the Y needs more energy (like the XY embryo), to reach the egg and LR in some way makes a poor nutrient sperm...well of course I donīt know, just things that I think to explain the high success in 12 different sways between them, anyway itīs very interesting.... for sure, itīs not a magic bullet or a 100% but can help to decide if include or not to women who are thinking about it...
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Thanks rainbowflower fab info .....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    When does the body just give up on ov for the month and get on with af? I've never ov'd later than cd22.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    It is totally unique by individual and even from month to month unfortunately.

If it goes on too long your doc should give you a shot to bring on AF.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    I wonder if all that lemon/lime/vinegar douching contributed to all the YI they had!
    I totally believe this to be the case (the IG Blue swayers were also plagued with them becos of baking soda douches and fingers) and so by virtue of forgoing douches and doing jelly + antihistamine instead, maybe people won't even need to use probiotics.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    WOW. This is so comprehensive and must have taken forever to put together! Amazing. I went and checked through mine, which was already on there, and everything is correct. Although, I noticed later on that vegetarian diet you only have 1 person on there and a 0% success rate? My husband and I are both vegetarian and I do think that helped. Wasn't sure if it's something you wanted to add or not since that's my normal and his normal diet, anyway, but I still feel as though it was a factor for us. So I was like doing a hardcore veg LE diet in the beginning but then a more relaxed veg LE diet by conception. But it was still all vegetarian, obviously.

That is really amazing, though... kudos for all of that hard work! Wowza.
    Y'know there may be something of statistical interest in husbands who have gone veg vs. those who ate meat.

BTW Rainbow I just want to point out that you should NOT feel pressure to do or add anything more onto this than you yourself wish to. What you have done is great and if anyone wants to tease it out any more than that then I hope they feel free to do it (rather than asking YOU to.) I know you're not going to sway for awhile but I'm still fretting over your T levels.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    All mine is correct except # of attempts. There were 2.

Just for fun though I wish month of conception could be added.
    it can be if you'd like to go add them up and report back. I don't want Rainbow to feel like she has to do all this herself, KWIM??

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly - updated!
    suregena - for the diet I just went with what people were doing during the conception cycle, even if they had done a different swaying diet or other before it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Crap, no doctor would ever give me clomid...I get pregnant just by washing my clothes with my DHs.
    Me to i had to tell a few fibs to get clomid off my doctor but he gave me without any tests or monitoring! We've caught first month with all three of the boys Although from the looks of it you have your little girl anyway so i presume you are no longer swaying - moot point, congratulations!!

Just out of interest to rainbow the clomid stats look good and i really think it works but just wondering how you dealt with the boy part of the boy girl twins we've been seeing. Although there mamas are very happy (and rightly so too) there sways technically failed as well as succeed so counting the twins and the opposites (there were 2 i know of on here for definite, possibly more?) i've seen 4 boys born on clomid which compared to the 9 girls is still a good stat but less than 90% success over all the babies?

My thoughts on diet to, whilst it does work it is hard to compare between girls as my 'weak' diet when i'd been on it for a while and started to break (which yes it is hard living on nothing but dairylea sandwiches and plain pasta for months!) was still stronger than a lot of girls 'strict' diets and was still well within the limits. People have different ideas of a strict diet and do struggle when time elapses if they are really strict to begin with (only my 2 cents worth though)

Not sure if it matters for your chart but i did vitex and sp cycles before the clomid (which AS did recommend and the vitex did really effect my cycle and temperament and was probably still in my system) and my dh took calcium and magnesium supplement. I also took a fiber supplement and the gender calendar thing said girl for us (not that i think it has much if any weight at all as they are all different anyway!). Sorry if that sounds picky as i know how hard something like that is to put together and you can completely ignore this if you like as i think the main points of the sway are well covered regardless
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Y'know there may be something of statistical interest in husbands who have gone veg vs. those who ate meat.
    Do you think on or the other may sway then?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think vegetarian men would be already naturally lower in testosterone then maybe a man who eats a meaty meat meat diet... which is what I was crossing my fingers for. Maybe my son was my real bit of magic and not my daughter to be! We now wonder if maybe we were always more likely to have girls. Who knows!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast