Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    The new moons are July 1st and July 30th.... I did biocharts for hubby and myself during the times the boys were conceived and it was during a full moon and the blue line were on top, during the July new moons the red lines are on top for us.

You can look online for the exact new moon time is for your area. when the parents bd at that time all the babies were girls.
    Where can I find the data to this? Do you have a link?
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Change the months and years for each of your kids to see what it says....

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/u...alendarMonth=6

http://www.astro.com ... on the left under horoscope drawing and calcu, then extended chart selection, and then special charts. this does biorhythmic and lunar.

These are my favorite ones because they are easy to use.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Indira!! Im really not worrying about the moon phase, as I dont believe it has much affect on what gender my baby is! AND I really hope to get pregnant this first try because I would like to get back to my normal lifestyle and EAT again!!! And we have really been wanting to hit the beach but I figured that salt water will really jack up my pH so Im trying to wait! But ladies I wouldnt put too much trust in the whole moon thing....personally I feel that God ultimately controls what sex the baby is but it doesnt hurt to try and change the chemistry of your body to help....In my opinion if the moon had that kind of control over things we would be worshiping the moon instead of God right?!! I hope I didnt offend anyone, just some food for thought! And to help you feel better about the moon theory!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by praying4princess View Post
    I agree with Indira!! Im really not worrying about the moon phase, as I dont believe it has much affect on what gender my baby is! AND I really hope to get pregnant this first try because I would like to get back to my normal lifestyle and EAT again!!! And we have really been wanting to hit the beach but I figured that salt water will really jack up my pH so Im trying to wait! But ladies I wouldnt put too much trust in the whole moon thing....personally I feel that God ultimately controls what sex the baby is but it doesnt hurt to try and change the chemistry of your body to help....In my opinion if the moon had that kind of control over things we would be worshiping the moon instead of God right?!! I hope I didnt offend anyone, just some food for thought! And to help you feel better about the moon theory!
    I am a religious person... my family is a mix of Catholic, Mormon, Ev. Christians, and even Jewish. But my Great Grandma came from a very long line of Celtic Pagans. At 12 I did start to get interested in all religions and I have studied Islam, Judism, all Christian faiths, Pagan, Wiccan, some Native American, and Anicent Beliefs (Italian, Viking, and Egyptian). I hold true to mostly Catholic beliefs but I also mix in Jewish and Pagan beliefs.

In the old days most people worshipped the sun and moon, planets, and star, trees and dirt... now we pray to God. We just gave a name to someone we have never seen. But in the end not matter who or what one believes in... God is in the trees, dirt, stars, planets, sun, and moon. We just have different names and symbols.

I believe everything has a place in the world...
    Last edited by purplepoet20; April 13th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

In the old days most people worshipped the sun and moon, planets, and star, trees and dirt... now we pray to God. We just gave a name to someone we have never seen. But in the end not matter who or what one believes in... God is in the trees, dirt, stars, planets, sun, and moon. We just have different names and symbols.

I believe everything has a place in the world...
    So nicely said I'm definitely more in line with Pagan beliefs myself and I have to say that the moon, earth, nature etc play a huge role in my life
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Change the months and years for each of your kids to see what it says....

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/u...alendarMonth=6

http://www.astro.com ... on the left under horoscope drawing and calcu, then extended chart selection, and then special charts. this does biorhythmic and lunar.

These are my favorite ones because they are easy to use.
    Thank you for the links. But you said when parents BD during the new moon all the births resulted in girls. Just wondering where you go this information from. I have been doing research on this topic which is why I am wondering

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will have to find it again because it reads something like.... out of so many births - some conceived around the full moon were about 80% boys, some conceived around a new moon were 70% girls, and 5 babies conceived during no moon (right at the begining of the new moon were all girls.

I am waking hubby at 1:40 am so we can DTD at that time
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been playing with the charts but I can't seem to find when there is no moon.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just looked up when I conceived all 3 of my boys.....It's little weird
    1st- Ovulated 6 days past a new moon
    2nd-O'd 9 past a new moon
    3rd- O'd 10 days past a new moon

Isn't that girl territory?LOL

Maybe I should be trying to aim around a full moon and do the opposite???
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doula, that is girl territory.

My DS was conceived on a full moon, but full moons tends to be when I ovulate. I don't think I ovulate on new moons, so I am just going to have to deal with it the best I can.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast