Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused AHHH Atomic...anyone, help PLEASE!!!

Ok I hope not but I may have messed up my timing!!!! Please help anyone on what you think!
    Ok so we DTD this past Thursday...just for recreational purposes because it had been so long and my DH was bugging me, so I thought it would be ok because I would still have a 7 day abstinance because I dont USUALLY O till between the 17th and 23rd which is next week! BUT my CBFM had its first testing day today and gave me a HI day!! I did an OPK yesterday just to check and nothing! SO, Im just worried, what if my CBFM doesnt give me a full 5 HI days since it just asked me to start testing today and it was already Hi?? Im going to be doing my OPKs today and looking for a fade. But I was aiming for abstaining with a 2 day cutoff.......what do I do if I dont get my full 7 days of abstinance.....should I have hime release on the BIG day and then use the second batch?? Im praying that I dont O till atleast Thurs or Fri

And I had hubby checking my CM and pH last night, pH was 4ish and CM still creamy, but who knows if that couldve been from the supplements and diet (CM)! I will have him check my cervix tonight!! Im just panicked now that my abstaining got messed up and now nervous about watching for the fade and trying to get a 2 day cutoff!!! Ay yi yi!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, ok Ive decided and am finally at peace with my decision...I am going with the Rephresh, and I am taking Zyrtec to reduce CM and aiming for a 2 day cutoff but if Im a little off then thats ok! I have analyzed other sways and a ton were near and thru O! But should I jump and dump? Im going to do Rephresh several hours before BD and 1/2 right after, so wasnt sure if that was a good or bad idea to jump and dump since the Rephresh is also acting as a spermicide...dont want to kill all of my little swimmers! By the way, regarding my prior post, I had creamy cm this morning but I noticed some thinner clear stretchy cm just a bit ago....thats why I went ahead and took the Zyrtec...so Im hoping I dont completely miss my cutoff, but if I do I ill try for O+12 or close to it! Im sorry I keep posting and rambling but this is the only way to get it off my mind and get others thoughts!

By the way the Rephresh has worked great!! I did 1/2 app Sunday night and Im still at 4ish! My strips are spotty as usual but its orange spotty which is good!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    first post - if you end up without 7 days of abstinence then I would def. have him release and get rid of that batch, and then DTD again that day. I'm keeping my FX and TX that you don't O until Friday!!

Second - I would not do BOTH before RepHresh and after - do one or the other (I would prob. do just before with Zyrtec.) You are right to take the Z if you have any EW!!! I wouldn't jump and dump with all that going on either, esp. with a cutoff - you need some sperm to stay alive!!! Good luck!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you so much Atomic!!! I was going off that one thread about "how to use Rephresh" thats why I was thinking to use it several hours before and right after, but I see what youre saying...If Im already limiting sperm using the second batch plus Zyrtec and one dose of Rephresh I would be killing too many right?!! So do you think I should just keep checking pH after DTD and IF need be then add 1/2 app of Rephresh to keep it down till O? I LOVE that it lowers the pH of everything it contacts!! Thats very reassuring during that wait till O! Yes keep F&TX!! Lol I have a whole prayer chain going between friends and family and my grandmas lighting a candle at church for us!! May the Lord pour out His blessings on all of us!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok now Im panicking again.....I just went to the bathroom and had a ton of cear thin CM hanging out!! Sorry TMI!! But Im using the Rephresh, and Ive taken a Zyrtec earlier now how in the heck do I get rid of this fertile CM????!!!! Theres too much of it!! And it happened so suddenly! Im scared to try to wash it out with the lime douche while using the rephresh!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I try to present the options for those who want to do and try everything, but I do think that the more you do, the less likely it is that you get pg. If I was swaying, I would for sure NOT do everything.

You can douche with just distilled water to wash away the CM, since its pH is higher, the repHresh will react with the pH of the distilled water to bring it down. The idea of not using RepHresh with lime douche is just being on the safe side until I am able to test everything, the odds are that they are just fine to use together.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ