Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying for a girl after late miscarriage...help please!

Deleted for privacy reasons.
    Last edited by jellybeans; February 22nd, 2013 at 10:01 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss...HUGE ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Good for you for making a plan and moving forward...that is half the battle, so I admire you so much for that.

You could think about skipping breakfast and keeping blood sugar on the low side. Check out the LE diet basics.

Throw the pH strips in the trash. (sorry to be a poop on this) Use the acijel or rephresh and don't check...its moot. Those jellies are making it harder for sperm to get through your cervix and pH prob doesn't matter unlesss it is through a diet means, (ie changing hormones) if at all. Prob coincidental type scenario but checking the pH of your vagina is a waste of time and life.

I would also consider one attempt in your fertile window (like your angel DD) but 8-9 days out is prob too far for reliable success. A BD at your +opk is sufficient.

Maybe some baby aspirin for you and/or DH and perhaps some licorice root for him but thats getting to the more extreme supps. (imo)

Pop him in the bath rather than the shower...I wish we all had saunas at our disposal...I would cook DH in one of those nightly prior to an attempt just for fun (although it does have evidence of helping out a bit)

Above all, good luck. TTC after loss can be hard, but also very healing and bittersweet. xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jelly beans... glad you have joined us here! I too lost a little baby to late m/c as well. Although 8 months ago it feels like it was yesterday and I am in no way "over it" but I am getting there and life is 90% easier than it was a few months ago! My heart goes out to you and your family!! This whole swaying thing gives me something to focus on but I am terrified to be pregnant again! After we lost our little boy it took around 4-5 cycles to get back to my "normal!" although it really still isn't quiet right. I have recently (ok 1st tablet tonight) started taking Vitex herb to try and help with my cycles because even though I am Ovulating now they are coming a week early or late and weird spotting before AF for several days! I used to have a regular 29 day cycle! Now it is any were between 27-36 and O any were from 14-18 but the vitex is supposed to sway girl too so bonus for me! I know how you say being pregnant again is a priority and I felt the same way! I just want to feel full again! <3
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by jellybeans; February 22nd, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I don't think I Oed in the first 3 cycles at all I had no + opk's or signs! Although I could be wrong! I had my milk come in with my angel I believe that would have screwed things up alot as well! I was told not everybody does have that but I didn't get my Af for about 6 weeks after I stopped bleeding and then it wasn't like a normal Af it was more painfull and heavy. I bleed for around a month and spotted some then had nothing for about 6 weeks. Really it was as if I had a full term baby same things that happened with my others. I did not have to get a d&c either all natural.
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so so so sorry.

Late losses like that may sway pink all on their own. I do not believe cutoffs sway at all http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html, but abstinence may. My advice would be for one attempt with abstain at positive OPK.

AT your weight you should not do diet, other than limiting protein/fat intake to the reasonable levels in the LE Diet (don't cut them out all together). Since you had a second tri loss, I would add in 18-30 mg elemental iron taken daily for the next month and then 3 times a week to make sure you have enough iron to get you through your recovery. I would also increase folic acid to 2000 mcg a day throughout the first trimester of pregnancy and then gradually weaned off to the amount in a prenatal.

We can never know if it will be enough. Even the best sways can fail, but I do hope that you will get another DD very soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Motorcycle riding should also sway pink.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I am so so so sorry.

Late losses like that may sway pink all on their own. I do not believe cutoffs sway at all http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html, but abstinence may. My advice would be for one attempt with abstain at positive OPK.

AT your weight you should not do diet, other than limiting protein/fat intake to the reasonable levels in the LE Diet (don't cut them out all together). Since you had a second tri loss, I would add in 18-30 mg elemental iron taken daily for the next month and then 3 times a week to make sure you have enough iron to get you through your recovery. I would also increase folic acid to 2000 mcg a day throughout the first trimester of pregnancy and then gradually weaned off to the amount in a prenatal.

We can never know if it will be enough. Even the best sways can fail, but I do hope that you will get another DD very soon.
    Thanks Atomic, I'm already on the iron supplements recommended by my gp and obstetrician so I will stick with them and leave my diet pretty much as is. I figured that losing weight without trying after the miscarriage would probably sway pink on its own without any additional dieting...I will definitely decrease my milk intake as that is where I get a lot of my protein, and up my folic acid.

Do you think I should bother with the rephresh or acijel??

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by jellybeans; February 22nd, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans View Post
    Thanks Atomic, I'm already on the iron supplements recommended by my gp and obstetrician so I will stick with them and leave my diet pretty much as is. I figured that losing weight without trying after the miscarriage would probably sway pink on its own without any additional dieting...I will definitely decrease my milk intake as that is where I get a lot of my protein, and up my folic acid.

Do you think I should bother with the rephresh or acijel??
    That is up to you totally - I had tried Replens a couple times but got BFN then I just dropped everything. If you feel like you need to do everything, to sleep well at night, then use a light hand and RepHresh 24 hours before attempt and/or Acijel 3 hours before