Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Exercise and PINK sway

Hello!

I am going to be swaying for pink in the future, and I wanted opinions on this. I know Atomic has written the exercise enigma, but I still have some questions. I currently have a 2 yr old son, and my whole life I have worked out (not a huge muscle builder, though) I typically do pilates and three-five lb arm weight exercises three times a week. I walk every day for at least an hour, and for the past 2 yrs. with my son in his jogger. We live in AL where there are hills, so it can be very aerobic. I am now expecting our second boy. I did nothing to try and sway this past time, except Shettles - should have realized he was wrong from DS1. lol Anyway, all that being said, should I plan on continuing the exercise when I try for DD? I would be pushing a double jogger at that point, so I imagine it will be somewhat more of a workout. lol I definitely was eating a boy friendly diet, and I plan on changing that, but I will give up the exercise for max of 2 months, if necessary-really enjoy it, but worth giving up temporarily for a DD. Anyone similar experience? Oh, and I am typically 127 lbs. not pregnant, 5'8'' size 2. Thanks!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read that it's the dramatic change that makes a difference. I read that in one of the posts. But also I'm sure if you eat good and have plenty of protein in your diet and you work out your are more likely to have a boy than if you had LE and less nutrient and worked out.
    9 3

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you like exercising and it's a source of relaxation for you, by all means plan to carry on when swying. We've been seeing great results with it. The only concern is that if you are tall and thin, you may see the weight just fly off with exercise + diet, so you may want to up calories to compensate.

The important thing is that the exercise is intense for YOU and that it lasts for 60 minutes, because after 45 min. your body stops burning carbs and starts burning fat and muscle, which seems to sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How long should you attempt to do the intense cardio? I'm not exercising now due to injury, but if I'm better, I was thinking about doing it in the two weeks leading up to my attempt. Would that make any difference?

5. Likes RNmommyof4 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkthinker, I think the consensus is aim for 6 weeks, however if you can't and want to include it in your sway, depending what other strategies you've got going on, chances are month one won't be bfp and you'll be well into the training zone by month 2 & beyond. Does that make any sense? It's late!
    Hope your injury heals up nice and strong.

Adorable, good luck with your new baby and planning your DD sway. pushing a double on hills sounds intense to me!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Minimum 6 weeks and with exercise, longer may be better. Exercise can temporarily raise testosterone levels but over time, the overtraining effect will kick in and start lowering it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lollylegs and Atomic. I guess I better skip it, since my first attempt will be in four weeks. I just don't think I can stick with it for the long run if I get a bfn. The elliptical trainer for an hour every day gets really boring!