Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow you girls have VERY good sway attempts! MommyDuke and Wishing, I hope you both get BFP and hope the 2WW will go by quickly!!!! UmaJain your sway sounds really good...I'm working on DS3 potty train too. He wears underwear but asks for a diaper when he needs to poop LOL! Prayingfor princess...my attempt is anyday now too! I'm trying to be strict now since I figure another week or two isn't bad. I usually O on day 14 and I'm on CD6or7 now! Good luck everyone! Hope we all hear Pink BFP very soon!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello babe,post 1 lol. Heres to us! We CAN do this !! xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lindi View Post
    why no pasta umajain?
    I used to be a carb fiend and the more I ate, the more I craved but when I lost weight about a yr ago, I cut most bread/pasta out and swapped in veggies instead. I seem to gain weight and cravings get crazy when I start eating carbs, especially white ones. I've been flirting w/adding white carbs back into my diet here and there but I haven't yet.

Glittergirl, I've been so unsure about my sway...I'm really hoping it'll be good enough. I want to take vitex but I was told not to since I was still breastfeeding and I'm a nervous ninny about what'll go to my LO...

Sending all of you TONS OF PINK DUST...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having my first attempt in May, I should O around May 12th. I have been on the diet since Feb. I was taking all supps but this last month changed them a bit after reading some on this site. I am currently taking:
    Mag Citrate 300mg
    vitex 400mg
    saw palmetto 320
    folic acid
    baby aspirin
    peppermint tea 2 a day

This is my diet, I get up at 5am every morning and skip breakfast

12pm
    2 slices low sodium bread and small dab of unsalted butter
    2 glasses of non-fat organic milk

4pm snack (somedays)
    non-fat greek yogurt
    strawberries and equal

6pm dinner
    calcium fortified pasta
    organic no salted green beans
    small dab of unsalted butter
    small amount of parm cheese

I am keeping track of my foods on fitday so I am getting about 1000 calories a day, 700 mg of sodium, 2000 of potassium or less some days, 1800 calcium and 300-400 of mag a day.

I was going to try an o+12 next month but I might just have to do the cut-off I can not time my O this month and I dont; want to risk it. So I will be doing a 14 day abstain and an 2-3 day cut-off. I had a failed sway in 2008 in which I did frequent bd through O so I am doing opposite of that!

Oh and I have rock salt lamp by bed at home and by computer at work. Car ionizer in my car, anion pantyliners, and lots of lavendar.
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and my ph has been steady at 4.1 even without the cranberry supps, must be pure diet keeping it low! I do plan on a douche beofre attempt and having DH do hot shower. I also plan on using sylk. I do not think I need my rephresh as my ph is already so good and low.
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck to everyone! Lets all get our princesses!
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All of your sways look so good!!!! Uma, Im like you, I have been worried about mine too, thinking Im missing something! But then I keep reading how Atomic and Tamara say you can do TOO much! So Im just hoping and that Im doing a good job! Glittergirl, yes the next week or two wont kill us right?!! Ive been trying really hard on the diet! It does get hard when Im cooking all this food for my family and I cant even eat any of it! But I know its for a great cause! Hang in there guys, not much longer, and hopefully we'll all get BFP's and NO MORE DIET!!! Well no more of this strict IG diet anyway!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there again praying4princess good luck with everything for this month!!!
    Thanks umajain and glittergal will keep everyone posted, already tested again today 7 dpo lol, think im a serial tester need to get dh to hide my pregnancy tests till after weekend lol. Keep thinking theres something im missing too i suppose theres always gonna be something i could have added/dropped.
    Hey there rugby team how are you hun? So glad youve managed to join us, really excited about things for you not long now!! x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wishing on a star - I'd be doing tests everyday too! The 2ww might as well be called the 2 year wait since it always seems like time stops and my eyes start hurting after staring at what may or may not be a line. Sending you vibes for a speedy BFP...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaJain View Post
    wishing on a star - I'd be doing tests everyday too! The 2ww might as well be called the 2 year wait since it always seems like time stops and my eyes start hurting after staring at what may or may not be a line. Sending you vibes for a speedy BFP...
    Thanks hunny, its so nice to talk to people that are going through the same thing, makes me feel a little less crazy lol
    xx

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast