Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaJain View Post
    I used to be a carb fiend and the more I ate, the more I craved but when I lost weight about a yr ago, I cut most bread/pasta out and swapped in veggies instead. I seem to gain weight and cravings get crazy when I start eating carbs, especially white ones. I've been flirting w/adding white carbs back into my diet here and there but I haven't yet.

Glittergirl, I've been so unsure about my sway...I'm really hoping it'll be good enough. I want to take vitex but I was told not to since I was still breastfeeding and I'm a nervous ninny about what'll go to my LO...

Sending all of you TONS OF PINK DUST...
    Just out of curiosity, who told you not to take Vitex?? Vitex is safe while breastfeeding and is actually given to women to increase milk supply. I completely understand about paranoia and I have it too, but I did end up taking vitex while BFing because I really do feel that it's safe.

DO NOT add back in the white carbs. I would so much rather you stayed with the vegies than risk your weight loss and health, because the cravings can KILL ya on the pink diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you guys are all doing EXCELLENT!!!! Keep up the good work!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just out of curiosity, who told you not to take Vitex?? Vitex is safe while breastfeeding and is actually given to women to increase milk supply. I completely understand about paranoia and I have it too, but I did end up taking vitex while BFing because I really do feel that it's safe.

DO NOT add back in the white carbs. I would so much rather you stayed with the vegies than risk your weight loss and health, because the cravings can KILL ya on the pink diet.
    Earlier, I did a quick google & what I could surmise was that the jury was still out on whether or not it was safe...(http://women.emedtv.com/vitex/vitex-...stfeeding.html). After I read your comment, I googled a bit more and I am feeling more comfortable about taking it, especially since this will be the last shot for a girl...Is there a specific brand or potency I should be taking? Thx for the comment regarding the carbs...I'm steering clear of them for now.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaJain View Post
    Is there a specific brand or potency I should be taking?
    Found the Vitex thread & I'll search there...Thx!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I see! No, I investigated pretty thoroughly because I swayed the first time while bfing and I felt ok with taking it. Let me know if you have trouble finding the dosage.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok girls the "deed" is done!!!! Had added some Rephresh yesterday, pH before deed was still around 4, grabbed a hot shower (even left the shower running!), turned the fans on took some more Zyrtec this AM, an had a dose last night, said a prayer and went for it!!! We released as shallow as possible and I added just a touch more Represh after, because it felt like he released a good bit! Lol So now Im sitting in the bed with my fan on and my DH even opened the windows for me, just waiting for them to tuck themselves away for the wait!! I hope I did well with it and did everything that I could! FX!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck hunny, got everything crossed for you xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you Go Prayingforaprincess! Wishing you a sticky bean. We have been doing every other day as we are both too tired and TTC takes all the fun out of it so DH isn't thrilled about frequent BD Starting tonight though I told him it has to be every night since I will O in prob 5 days! Good luck everyone! Hope the diet is going ok. I have discovered matzo crackers and they are no sodium, no protein and no taste but I tell ya, they really help keep hunger away! yay month of April hope we all get our Feb babies!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies!!!!! I pray I did enough, and also not too much!! When I had added a touch more Rephresh my pH had gotten up around 5-6, and after the Rephresh it was back in the 4ish range, so hopefully I didnt kill them all!! And I hope my cutoff works out good, I know its probably a little less than 2 days but thats fine! Im finding it hard not to second guess myself now! Did you guys do that after your attempt?

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast