Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you too Glittergirl!!! I feel your pain!! We did frequent BD when we conceived our DS2 and we were so sick of it...it was like "lets just get this over with"!! Lol By the last day, we had put my DS1, who had just turned 5, in the bath while we went to take care of business...5 minutes later he was at the door saying "I got me self out mama"!! LMBO We were like thank goodness this is the last night! It does get old! Good luck!!!!! Im praying for a BIG FAT STICKY PINK BEAN!! I was rooting the girls on after DTD, I told those girls, we're gonna have a race and whoever wins gets to come out so lets show those boys how its done!! Hehehe

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha that's so funny! DS3 took a VERY late nap today so i know he wont go to bed till we do....hoping it's not going to be too late....I even considered putting on a movie for the kids so we can hurry up and get this done LOL! I may end up doing that tonight cause if we skip tonight then it wont be frequent BD and all 3 DS were conceived with 3-4 days abstinence! Starting to get some EWCM which is kinda early for me so I may O early this month.
    Atomic, if the EWCM has a pH of 4.5 is that OK? or is it that pH will go up when Ovulation actually happens?
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Haha that's so funny! DS3 took a VERY late nap today so i know he wont go to bed till we do....hoping it's not going to be too late....I even considered putting on a movie for the kids so we can hurry up and get this done LOL! I may end up doing that tonight cause if we skip tonight then it wont be frequent BD and all 3 DS were conceived with 3-4 days abstinence! Starting to get some EWCM which is kinda early for me so I may O early this month.
    Atomic, if the EWCM has a pH of 4.5 is that OK? or is it that pH will go up when Ovulation actually happens?
    That is a great question because I was wondering the same thing!! It has been hard for me to get rid of my EWCM so I hope since the pH of it seems to be 4ish, that thats ok! Lol Glittergirl, thats what we had to do yesterday...my oldest was outside playing and so we put my 4 yr old in his room with a video game and snack!! So I knew both of them would be occupied for a while! Ha! Hey, we gotta do what we gotta do!! I guess Im Oing today because my temp was up this morning and I had my first Peak day on my monitor....so I may have ended up with a 1 day cutoff! Oh well, its in Gods hands now!! Just praying!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your pH will DEF. go up at ovulation. It is normal to have pH of 4.5 when you are not ovulating because a thick plug of mucus forms in your cervix and very little mucus is being formed to counteract your vaginal pH (which is usually low because it's trying to counteract vaginal pathogens.) Then when that plug starts to dissolve, as it does prior to ovulation, it begins to creep up - the more EWCM you have, the higher your pH will be - usually, unless you are drying up CM with antihistamines and acidifying it through diet/supps.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I know you havent tested the Rephresh yourself, but if its lowers the pH of everything it contacts do you think it will definitely help lower what EWCM I have had?? Ive tried to get some of it and rub it on a pH stick as best I can and it seems to be low, around 4ish maybe 4.5....But you know its stretchy and thick so its hard to really test it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it will completely. That's why I love it for a cutoff - it is like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so nervous cause it looks like I will O early this month! I had a +opk yesterday CD10 and today CD11. I thought that alone sways blue if you O early right? Oh well it's all in Gods hands now! We Bd on CD5, 7, 9,10. Do you think I should continue to BD? I really do wanna get preg this time and since timing is least important, you think i should dtd tonight too? I would LOVE to hear pink, but I think I'm more of a mellow yellow type as having a boy will be fine for me. On a side note, I could not stop laughing when we were DTD last night! Cause Dh said "i know I'm a science experiment" i said what do you mean? --I acted confused He said you disappeared into the bathroom and I heard splashing (that was my douche), You're popping pills, I see lemons on the bathroom counter(they were actually limes), You have this huge jug of vinegar under the sink (it's actually my distilled water), you keep using your wand (my pH tester) and you rush off to take notes (my calendar). then he said next thing I know you will be discussing every detail with your online buddies! I could not stop laughing cause he was so right! Anyway, it was hard to get serious last night cause I would spontaneously bust out laughing thinking about everything he said.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so nervous cause it looks like I will O early this month! I had a +opk yesterday CD10 and today CD11. I thought that alone sways blue if you O early right? Oh well it's all in Gods hands now! We Bd on CD5, 7, 9,10. Do you think I should continue to BD? I really do wanna get preg this time and since timing is least important, you think i should dtd tonight too? I would LOVE to hear pink, but I think I'm more of a mellow yellow type as having a boy will be fine for me.
    On a side note, I could not stop laughing when we were DTD last night! Cause Dh said "i know I'm a science experiment" i said what do you mean? --I acted confused He said you disappeared into the bathroom and I heard splashing (that was my douche), You're popping pills, I see lemons on the bathroom counter(they were actually limes), You have this huge jug of vinegar under the sink (it's actually my distilled water), you keep using your wand (my pH tester) and you rush off to take notes (my calendar). then he said next thing I know you will be discussing every detail with your online buddies! I could not stop laughing cause he was so right! Anyway, it was hard to get serious last night cause I would spontaneously bust out laughing thinking about everything he said.
    Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious!!! And yes he is so right, they are science experiments, except these arent really the kind you can help your kids with for the Science Fair!!! My husband didnt ask any questions, he just did what he was told, like a good hampster!! "You rush off to take notes"..., you shouldve told him you were taking notes and rating his performance and your pleasure level!! Oh geez, I dont know if Ill stop thinking about this all day!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha, your wand!!! Yes its magic and if you dont perform up to par honey, I will turn you into a toad!!! It sounds more like youre conjuring up some magic potion over there!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by praying4princess View Post
    : "You rush off to take notes"..., you shouldve told him you were taking notes and rating his performance and your pleasure level!! Oh geez, I dont know if Ill stop thinking about this all day!!!!!
    Yes his performance ratings! I told him this should be easy for you since I don't even get to have a big O! Our poor Dhs are the guinea pigs!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast