Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So has anyone tested or when are you planning on testing!?! This is going to be a LONG 2 weeks!!!!! Im ONLY 2dpo!!! Geez louise!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it looks like I did a 1 day cutoff as O came early! My last attempt was CD10, I had a +opkthat day then a +opk on CD11 with O pains but no BD as I'm sure I was ovulating and a faint line today CD12. I should say both CD10 and CD11 had some EWCm and today it's creamy but my pH never went above 5.9 even on O day so fingers crossed! This WILL be a LOOOONG wait I'm tempted to pg test today LOL!!!!! I think I can wait til about 7dpo and then I may have the urge to test unless someone stops me and tells me i'm insane!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glittergirl, I did the same thing, ended up with either 1 or 1.5 day cut off!! Yes !! I wasnt going to test until I missed AF because I didnt want to know so early....but if its neg, I have to order more test strips and pH strips and more OPK's and all that so I need it to get here in time! So I guess I'll have to test earlier! Whats the norm?? , when does everyone else test???!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by praying4princess View Post
    Whats the norm?? , when does everyone else test???!!
    I'd start testing about 7dpo. Probably early but I can never wait!

Princess and GG, I've got my FX for you guys and hope you get a speedy BFP. I won't be able to TTC until mid May probably and I'm getting anxious!

P.S. - GG, I wish my Hanna was a wand....

Sending lots of
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Yes, thank you UmaJain!!!! Me too!! I was very anxious too, waiting on April to hurry up aand get here! I can imagine you are quite anxious as well!! Ok so 7dpo for me would be....on Easter!! Or I could wait until the end of next and it could be an early Mothers Day present!! Hmm oh the waiting! Lol Yes I wish my pH sticks were wands....the battery operated kind!! I know, TMI!! Ill keep it G rated!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG! I want to TTC in April/May! You guys are freakin hilarious over here!!! I just busted a gut reading Glitter's post! LOL! I hope you all get your BFP's soon!! I'm X'ing my fingers for you!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the luck Doula and Uma! Me and P4P are on the same cycle I think! Doula and Uma I'll be waiting for you two in May and following your sway, who knows I might be trying in May if BFN although may is boy month for me according to the chinese gender chart that was right on all three DS and my sisters and my cousins!!!

P4P, hope you get your pink BFP!!!!!! So excited. I'm already so crazy 1dpo I keep feeling pregnancy signs! I mean, at one point I thought the baby was kicking already LOL! i get crazy obsessed, DH said he hasn't even given it a thought and that i need to stop thinking about it! He's right....I may hold off and POAS 10 DPO! But then again, i have so many of them and they're really cheap online!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By the way P4P, how's the weather there? I heard about all the storms...I have family in arkansas and I know they are getting hit hard! best wishes!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Thanks for the luck Doula and Uma! Me and P4P are on the same cycle I think! Doula and Uma I'll be waiting for you two in May and following your sway, who knows I might be trying in May if BFN although may is boy month for me according to the chinese gender chart that was right on all three DS and my sisters and my cousins!!!

P4P, hope you get your pink BFP!!!!!! So excited. I'm already so crazy 1dpo I keep feeling pregnancy signs! I mean, at one point I thought the baby was kicking already LOL! i get crazy obsessed, DH said he hasn't even given it a thought and that i need to stop thinking about it! He's right....I may hold off and POAS 10 DPO! But then again, i have so many of them and they're really cheap online!!!!
    I was exactly the same hunny, its so hard not to test as soon as possible lol! I started testing 5 dpo (crazy women i know) as i had lots of sharp cramping and my internet cheapies said you can test as early as YOU THINK YOU COULD BE PREGNANT!!! Anyway ended up getting a positive on 9dpo, really really faint line so i went out and bought a more expensive test and the line was a lot more noticeable. Have since been testing everyday just to make sure the lines are getting darker and the internet ones arent as noticeable even though they measure the hcg in a lower concentration. Have spent a fortune this week on tests, AF was due around today/tommorow so was pretty lucky to find out on sunday i guess but it does make it seem like a lot longer, im only just 4 weeks now, this is going to be a looooonnnnggggggg pregnancy!!
    Good luck to everyone
    xxxxxx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post

Yes I think we are on the same cycle...I O'd on 4/17 and I think you were 1 day behind me right? And thank you, I hope you get a BFP too!!!!! I did that too, I swear the day after I O'd I had some cramping!!! I asked my DH yesterday if he wanted to rub the belly, he said no not until he knows shes in there!!! Ha, you like how he said "she"!!! He probably thinks Im nuts too, but he knows better than to say anything!! I havent even bought any preg tests yet, because I know Ill start using them and be testing every single day trying to make a line appear!! I keep wanting to go buy some and then I spank my hand and tell myself to be rational!!

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast