Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone swaying april/may?

Hi everyone! I'm on the summer swayers thread but I noticed most everyone hasn't started their sway yet, still in planning stage. Just wondering if anyone is swaying now for April/may and wanna join me? Just wanted to chat and see what all you are doing now, timing, diet etc. Maybe we can keep each other company and really cheer each other on when times are hard.
    Here's what I'm doing now:
    Skip breakfast but have to have my morning coffee. taking supps, Eat after noon, sometimes not until 2pm. mainly girl foods, very light and low calorie, a snack here and there usually no salt crackers, cucumbers, light yogurt, etc. for dinner fiber cereal with rice milk, or salad and some scallops or fish and green beans. Drink CL once a day, some kefir, cranberry juice or diet soda. Plenty of ions in the house, I'm on CD7, so I BD CD5, prob. will tonight, and everyother night then week of O will BD every night with 1 or 2 day cutoff then DH will continue to release every day then will BD again o+12. Hope my timing sounds good, but I've been on supps and loose IG diet for 3 months and I really want a BFP this month

Anyway, looking forward to hear from anyone else that is swaying this month!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Coccinelle33
    iim trying right now but not doing any diet 100%.... i was doing really good and just feel off the wagon. im going to keep trying to eat what i can but it's hard for me. we have a very busy life. im in the 2 ww right now.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi can i join you ladies, currentley in 2 ww 6dpo!!
    Heres my sway for this month; strict girl diet with a few cheats here and there (small bit of choc or bowl of ice cream) No breakfast and if i can skip lunch 2 or 3 days that week i did and have a yougurt around 3pm. For dinner pasta, crackerbread with cottage cheese, sometimes small bit of chicken with rice and cucmber. Dessert another yougurt, 3 glasses of milk a day and 3 cranberry juice and some perrier.
    Timing wise we bd 4 days in a row from af till day 11 which gives me a 2 day cut off as O'd day 13. 100mg calcium and 100mg magnesium, lots of cranberry tabs and 400mg folic acid. Used replens before each attempt and finger replens at entrance tmi 5 MINS AFTER. sudafed every day of attempt and days lading up to O.
    wow think that is everything for this cycle lol
    Been on the diet 4/5 months now and for some reason am struggling ion the 2ww this time, eating more than usual and cheating a bit. Really hope i get a bfp this month as managed to loose 18lbs so far but dont think i can keep it up much longer, am craving food way to much!!! lol
    xxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and forgot i used sylk at every attempt as well!!
    xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Glittergirl for starting this thread!

I just got my 1st AF back in March after DS#2 so my cycle is still a bit crazy but we're hoping to start TTC in May...I've pushed it out since I really, really want to get DS#1 potty trained 1st, lol. Operation "Dump the Diapers" starts on Sunday! Wish me luck!!

I just posted what I'm doing on another thread so I'm cutting/pasting:

Current sway (some things are pink, some are not…):
    • Pre Natals and Cal-Mag supps
    • Acidophilus & other probiotics
    • “Raw Meal” meal replacement…probably sways blue though due to the abundance of nutrients
    • Still vegetarian but added non-fat Greek yogurt to my diet and allow myself to have low sodium/low fat dairy sometimes
    • Low to no sugar but no aspartame either
    • Lots of strawberries, no bananas
    • A few nuts here and there but always unsalted and raw
    • Peppermint tea a few times a day
    • Sometimes a cup of black tea once a day and every once in a while a cup of coffee
    • Still eating lots of nutrients unfortunately but am swapping spaghetti squash for white pasta
    • 100% cranberry juice – 8 oz every am
    • Little to no soy
    • Neg Ion bracelet, necklace, PC USB, salt lamp in bedroom
    • Charting w/thermometer to better understand my cycle
    • Breastfeeding #2…Currently 14 mos now
    • Several lbs lighter…BMI now 18.5 – 19.5
    • Armed w/better strategies, pH tester, ferning microscope, Diva cup (just in case we do TBM), lots and lots of Sylk and Replens. Just in case, I’ll try to plan things to align with a new moon (or around there) and may take into account my & DH’s biochart. Hey...I'm willing to try! We'll probably BD every day after AF and stop once we get a +OPK. No big O, shallow missionary or shower and still not sure if I'll use Sylk or Replens but probably one of those. Hoping this will be enough once it's time to conceive...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I wanted to add that if someone has any suggestions on tweeking my sway to be more girl-friendly, please post! Thx!
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; April 14th, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!!! Wishing, I believe weve already met!! My attempt is any day now! AH, getting nervous!! I am watching for the fade in my OPK and CBFM sticks! So this is what Im doing so far:
    As strict as I can be on IG diet for about 2 months maybe longer, with a very small cheat here and there, especially at wedding reception last weekend, I have been skipping breakfast and trying not to eat till lunch time, then a snack, then supper which is usually pasta or rice, a yogurt, and maybe a cream sauce or low sod beans on rice. Also a cup of ice cream here and there! All I drink is CL and milk. I did have a small salad with just lettuce a couple of times! About 1500 mg Cal/ 500mg Mag, 12,000mg Cran, Folic Acid and Acidophilus when I remember; ion bracelets, fans running, outside as much as I can and water fountain inside, also have some lavender oil; Have been using Rephresh and Zyrtec to dry up CM. have had to try a distilled water douche to wash away EWCM .......I am aiming for a 2 day cutoff after abstaining, as my boys were from frequent BD!

I think thats about it! I wish all of you good luck and hope God answers all of our pink prayers!! And SOON!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I forgot the peppermint tea and DH is also on Cal/mag, Cran and Licorice Root!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wishing on a star - I hope the 2ww goes by quickly and you get a BFP! KUP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaJain View Post
    Also, I wanted to add that if someone has any suggestions on tweeking my sway to be more girl-friendly, please post! Thx!
    why no pasta umajain?
    and my HT

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast