Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

+OPK for 3 days?? Is this normal?

I got my first +OPK Sunday morning at 11am, then had 2 +OPK's yesterday and again this morning at 10am. Is this normal to have so many days of +OPK's? And which do I count - I know everyone says to use the 1st OPK but I've read mixed things on the internet.

Also, FF said on Sunday I'd O between CD18-20 (I was on CD18 on Sunday) and with each day that I added my +OPK it is now saying I'd O anywhere from CD18-22? I'm not sure what to think and DH is literally dead from FR so he doesn't think it's possible for anything more to happen for a good day or so (We BD yesterday afternoon and the night before)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not common, but I've heard of it happening before (not to me ). You're just using the OPK to figure out the timing of BD, so always use the first +OPK and you should ovulate 12 - 48 hours after.

Luteinizing hormone usually surges right before O...BUT I know it has overlapped for some ladies. So that the start of the surge happens before O, but the surge continues right up to O.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had that happen to me + OPKs for like 6-7 days.. I'll go check my threads and see if I made one about it.

And here it is:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-row-then.html

I've heard it's common to do that on Vitex as well.. hence why you should hop off several days before you expect to O!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mhmm weird! It happened to me last month too - I got 3 and then stopped testing so I have no idea how long it lasted and FF said I ovulated based on my temps. How else would I know this month that O is delayed or not happening? I did have a temp drop yesterday to the lowest it's been then a rise today in temp (not super significant but .3 degrees C both directions). Thanks for that thread butterfly spirit, crazy you had OPK's for that long!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And it's negative at 8pm. So it was more like a full 48hrs it was positive for as now there is no line.

Does this mean you ovulate before it goes negative?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MSBLAKELY View Post
    And it's negative at 8pm. So it was more like a full 48hrs it was positive for as now there is no line.

Does this mean you ovulate before it goes negative?
    Like anchor said as soon as you get a positive you will ovulate 12-48hrs after that, once it goes negative you have already ovulated

2007 2008 2012