Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How many have ended up with a 1 day cut-off.....

and still got their girl?? Im just curious, as I had intended to go for a 2 day, but then my OPK's were a little weird so I believe ended up with a 1 day cut-off! I have read several on IG that have DTD close to and thru O ans still got their girl...so Im hoping I did enough with diet and supplements to counteract that little timing issue! Im hoping it will end up being closer to 1.5 days, but we shall see! Hopfully its as everyone says, and timing is the LEAST important! Its all in Gods mighty hands now!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MANY people have done just that. In fact, frequent BD through O is considered a girl swaying strategy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Coccinelle33
    I had a 1 day cut off with my dd and 2 of my boys.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well thank you ladies!!! Mommyduke, when you conceived DD, did you have a diet similar to the girl diet? My OPK still detected LH this PM so Im hoping I ended up with 1.5 days atleast! I know there were several on IG that conceived girls close to and on O, so that gives me some hope! it still makes you nervous though, KWIM!

Coccinelle33
    i was doing the french gender diet for the most part. not always at dinner but i did my best. i did it for 8 months and then got pregnant (didn't know i was pregnant though) and had a m/c at 6 weeks. i was still on the diet but not as well as i was and then got pregnant with my daughter a month 1/2 later. i did no douching and didn't use anything else like that. theres a gal on ff that got pregnant with all her girls with bd on ovulation.

Quote Originally Posted by praying4princess View Post
    Well thank you ladies!!! Mommyduke, when you conceived DD, did you have a diet similar to the girl diet? My OPK still detected LH this PM so Im hoping I ended up with 1.5 days atleast! I know there were several on IG that conceived girls close to and on O, so that gives me some hope! it still makes you nervous though, KWIM!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome Mommyduke!!! You give me hope!! But whatever happens I know its Gods plan, not mine! He knows how much we want a girl, so maybe...just maybe!! Another southerner I see!! Lol Hope you guys got through that bad weather okay. Im in Lucedale Ms, so it hit the town right next to me Leakesville pretty badly. And killed a mom and 2 sons, that my aunt knew. Sorry I know, WAY off subject!