Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Calcium supplement question

I was going to take Calcifort but I just realised it has Vitamin D in it i.e. does vitamin D raise Testosterone? Is it better to have a supplement with Vit D to increase calcium absorption? I may have found a supplement without Vit D but its calcium carbonate only, is this ok or do you want calcium citrate for ttc a girl? Calcifort has Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg), 100iu. Thanks Jude17

Formula: Active Ingredients:
    Minerals Calcium Citrate 780 mg Equiv. Calcium 164 mg Calcium Carbonate 350 mg Equiv Calcium 140 mg Magnesium Oxide 225 mg Equiv Magnesium 136 mg Zinc Gluconate 2.5 mg Equiv Zinc 325 mcg Manganese Amino Acid Chelate 10 mg Equiv Manganese 1 mg Vitamins Cholecalciferol 2.5 mcg Equiv. Vitamin D 100 IU Herbs Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense - supplying Silica) 50 mg
    Last edited by jude17; April 20th, 2011 at 01:19 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are two distinct schools of thought so I'll tell you both and then you can decide.

The traditional IG diet and French Gender Diet advise people to take Vit. D because it aids with calcium absorption.

My research into the TW hypothesis and the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis seems to point to the idea that nutrients across the board sway blue and also that testosterone is MUCH more important than calcium, and Vit. D is a nutrient and it raises testosterone. We don't even truly know if we WANT calcium to be absorbed into our bones or whether we want it floating around unabsorbed. So I think the best evidence points away from taking Vit. D as a part of a girl sway.

I was taking tons of Vit. D with my sway and still had a boy, so I know firsthand that Vit. D is not a magic pink bullet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ