Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did I mess it up?!?

Ok so I am really hoping that someone is out there that can shed some light on my sway and let me rest easy for the next couple of weeks!

Good Lord I wish I had found this site long before my attempt! I have been on IG and am learning more and more that everything I have been obsessing over for the last year or so is very wrong. So for the longest time, I was planning an O+12 attempt. Which we tried last month and failed miserably. I just knew I timed everything perfectly and I started my period right on time. So disappointing as I am sure you all can imagine. Going back and looking through everything, I still feel that I timed it accurately. I, however, was not temping so I had no way to really confirm O. So I started temping this month and DH talked me into a 2 day cut off (last night). He has been abstaining for 14 days, and there was no way that he was going to let me out of DTD!

Ok so I have been taking cranberry and magnesium as well as drinking crystal light and trying to follow the recommended girl diet of dairy and chicken ect to the best of my ability. Not always easy with my DH! Then I did about 1/2 an applicator of rephresh about 4 hours before our attempt (whoops?!?) and the other half about 30 minutes after (which I just layed in bed for and did not J and D). I also took an antihistamine about 3pm yesterday but not any days before that... I am unsure if I should continue the antihistamine until O day or not? Seems like whats done is done at this point but I dunno..... I am scheduled to ovulate on or around the 3rd so no positive OPK yet. I am starting to freak a little bit though because what if I O late? Then that is a 5-6 day cut off and I am worried because that is when I had my last DS. This is my last attempt for a girl as my DH will not do more than 3 children. Please tell me I still have a chance?! I really wish I had found all this info at least a few months ago!! We are 29 and 30 and conceived easily with the first two as well as had a m/c in the mix so I dont think abstaining has hurt DHs sperm count but I am worried I did too much or not enough for my baby girl... Any thoughts??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good to me Good Luck and remember you always have the chance of your DG x
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you true! I really hope so... And congrats on your pregnancy

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No one else has advice, opinion, support?? I know nobody can give me guarantees, but I just want to know it isnt awful!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't had time to reply, it is fine
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It certainly isn't awful. I give you a lot of credit for doing what you have. If you don't get pregnant this month, I would avoid chicken. I would also only do 1 attempt at + opk. I do believe diet is the key. So if you can stick to it the best you can, then you're doing plenty!!! Good luck to you. If you do get pregnant this month, congrats.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you! I will just try to relax

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I still have not gotten a pos OPK still. On day 14 today (3 days after attempt). Any advice on if I should try again at O or right after O? I am late ovulating so who know when it will come. Only thing is, now DH has not technically abstained because of our attempt on Monday nor has he done FR. And even if we dont try again, depending on when I O, I may still get pregnant if I happen to have a stubborn spermy in there that is going to live 5-6 days! Should I wait and base it off of when I get a +OPK? or just skip this month all together and hope for the best?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I'm not already too late, since you don't feel good about your attempt this month for a variety of reasons, I'd prob. just leave it at this point.

My thinking is - if you feel good about your overall sway, never let frequency stop you. If you don't, then a boy-friendly frequency isn't going to HELP matters any.

That having been said, you do also always have the option of the hurry up FR - have him release once, dump it, then DTD again as quickly as he is able to, using only the second batch for your attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. Honestly I do feel pretty good about everything else I have done, I just had a few questions when I first found this site! I wish I had found it sooner, but hopefully the few last things I added in helped my sway a bit. I did freak and go ahead with a second attempt on day 15 with a pos OPK in the morning on day 16. So in that case, DH had about a four day abstinence. I added in the J&D for the second attempt which I didnt do the first time. So if I do get pregnant on this cycle, who knows which attempt it would have been from! I still kept up with my supplements and rephresh and diet. So I am just going to hope for the best! If we get another boy, then that is just how it was meant to be Thanks for all your help!