Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just had a little cry

Hiya,

Okay well its official - I am really distraught about he idea of not having a daughter.

We want to TTC next month and I am desperate to sway our chances. I know time isnt on our side and I may not get pregnant first time but im desperate to give it a good go.

I have ALOT of EWCM when I ovulate which I think sways boy. I had a boy last time.

I have read so much im totally confused.

So pplease please please please please please let me know what I could do within a months timescale to give my first month a really good go.

After some more reading after my earlier post I am going to:

1) Low calories diet
    2) Lots of diet drinks
    3) eat lots of calcium
    4) KY jelly??? or alternive???
    5) Sufafed (when do I take this???)
    6) Cranberry supplements
    7) BD EVERY SINGLE DAY to lower sperm count
    8) No O for me
    9) jump and dump

Have I go this right?

I read so much conflicting info I just want to check...

Please ladies... I know im new on here but ive come here desperate to find advice, moral support and knowledge!

xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    are you okay with having another boy? the best sways can fail
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes I am. I think we'd try for another child too after this one possibly. I just really want to give it a good go!

xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, I would suggest looking into buying a personalised plan if you can, Atomic is great and she does all the thinking for you. Having said that I think eating lots of calcium/dairy sways boy, that is what us boy swayers follow, eating full fat dairy that is

2007 2008 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    where can I buy a plan from... I thought yoghurt etc swayed girl... oh my I dont have a clue do i :-( xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrose20118 View Post
    where can I buy a plan from... I thought yoghurt etc swayed girl... oh my I dont have a clue do i :-( xxx
    you would click on the link at the top of the page that says membership and plans. When I swayed for my son I ate lots of greek yogurt. And don't worry hun, none of us had a clue when we first started swaying, that is why you ask lots of questions and there are tons of people on this site that are more than happy to help.

2007 2008 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)don't go TOO low, stick with LE Diet guidelines. Starvation is not an option

2)I personally think 2-3 12/16 oz diet drinks a day is plenty. That is the amount approved by the US FDA for use during pg. I know some people do more but I odn't endorse that

3)That's up to you. Some of us have gotten opposites with the calcium (I did) and have then gone onto successfully sway wihtout the calcium. Totally up to you.

4)KY jelly is fine for pink

5)I don't like Sudafed, I do not believe it's safe, and prefer people use antihistamine. Your call to make of course though

6)Again, I am not a fan of cran because it's not as safe as aspirin, but your call to make

7)Some believe BD every day starting CD 1 and going through O will sway pink. I do not think we have enough data to know for sure so you have to go with your gut on that. Personally I think one attempt in fertile window gets better results.

8)

9) and you can either do that immediately or else after 5 min for better odds of conception

The reason why there is conflicting info, is that no one really truly knows. it would be awesome to just get a list of things to do and have it work but we can't do that unfortunately. Wishing you the best of luck!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrose20118 View Post
    Some people believe that yogurt sways pink, while others believe it sways blue. I got my 3rd and 4th son eating barrels of it and my DD having it only rarely.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ