Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to stop swaying and other questions

Hi All,

I guess my post about swaying didn’t post last night! I was wondering how long you sway for. Do you sway until you find out the baby’s sex, or do you sway until you are preggo? Also, I would love for someone to review the products I found on Amazon and let me know if they are good or not.

pH
    www.amazon.com/ColorpHast-9590-3-Te... – is this used by itself or with the hanna?

www.amazon.com/Hanna-Instruments-98... – Do I need this if I buy the pH strips instead?

Supplements
    My general question about the supplements below is whether they are the right dosage and type?
    www.amazon.com/Citracal-Calcium-Cit... – Calcium citrate, not carbonate, right?

www.amazon.com/Nature-Made-Magnesiu... - Magnesium

www.amazoI.com/Natures-Bounty-Cranb... – Cranberry, this says the equivalent is 4200mg per softgel, and i read you need to take between 8,000-10,000mg right? So wouldn’t that be at least 2 softgels?

www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-C... – This is a combo of calcium citrate, magnesium, and zinc that I stumbled upon. Would this be okay or should all the supplements be separate?

I will be posting a lot on this forum. I think I am going to create my sway plan in the near future and I would love for someone to review it for me. You ladies have been very helpful!!!

Thank you for all of your help!!!!

- Lisa

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraschinoli View Post
    Hi All,

I guess my post about swaying didn’t post last night! I was wondering how long you sway for. Do you sway until you find out the baby’s sex, or do you sway until you are preggo? You can stop your sway once your pregnant, gender is determined at conception, just cause you can't tell then doesn't make a difference, you've, hopefully, already been successful at that point. The only exception though is some things you have to wean off - you can't stop blood thinners like cranberry or baby aspirin cold turkey and you need to take any higher dose of folic acid until the end of the first trimester and then wean off it; these things won't affect the sway at all (or make it any more successful) but are important for both you and your baby's health

Also, I would love for someone to review the products I found on Amazon and let me know if they are good or not.

pH
    www.amazon.com/ColorpHast-9590-3-Te... – is this used by itself or with the hanna?

www.amazon.com/Hanna-Instruments-98... – Do I need this if I buy the pH strips instead?

I never tested PH as i'm not sure it made that much difference, i just focused on the things to change my body, plus the idea of the stress of constantly checking was too much for me and i thought it would up my t-levels and do more harm than good. i have heard a lot of girls use the hanna meters though and good things about those - you don't need strips and the meter but the strips are cheaper

Supplements
    My general question about the supplements below is whether they are the right dosage and type?
    www.amazon.com/Citracal-Calcium-Cit... – Calcium citrate, not carbonate, right?

www.amazon.com/Nature-Made-Magnesiu... - Magnesium

www.amazoI.com/Natures-Bounty-Cranb... – Cranberry, this says the equivalent is 4200mg per softgel, and i read you need to take between 8,000-10,000mg right? So wouldn’t that be at least 2 softgels?

www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-C... – This is a combo of calcium citrate, magnesium, and zinc that I stumbled upon. Would this be okay or should all the supplements be separate?

I will be posting a lot on this forum. I think I am going to create my sway plan in the near future and I would love for someone to review it for me. You ladies have been very helpful!!!

Thank you for all of your help!!!!

- Lisa
    With the supplements i didn't take any for my girl sway, not many girls take calcium/magnesium (i read atomics calcium conundrum essay and decided not to take - also i'd taken with ds3; my failed girl sway) but i did give it to my DH and he took osteocare containing both (UK brand) or cranberry (i took baby aspirin instead and decided against cranberry as there were a few things you couldn't take it with) but again i gave to my DH and i gave him a supplement i got from the lloyds pharmacy by us which had 10,000mg fresh fruit equv (i think). I did get a lot of my rarer supplements (like vitex off ebay)

If you decide to try it atomic will give you doses of everything you need and instructions with a personal plan - although it was a luxury for me (according to my hubby anyway as i'd spent months researching before hand) it was so useful for little things like that and the quick questions response was fab to; would definitely recommend.

good luck with your sway
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, your post did post and I answered that post LOL!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

Thanks so much for your help. I'm going to read that now.

- Lisa