Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does IUI sway?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does IUI sway?

hi ladies

i am hoping to sway pink. i have been on the LE everything diet for 3 months (10 pounds down, so hooray) and have tried clomid to conceive. now we are moving on to IUI this cycle. i took clomid 100 mg CD 3-7 and will trigger with ovridil 36 hours before IUI. i was wondering if anyone has tried swaying with IUI? obviously, i can't do anything with timing.

thanks in advance.
    maria
    Maria

'00, '02, '06, '07,'11

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping for you - i want to say IUI sways blue but i can't remember why - stupid preggie brain
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iui sways blue but diet and clomid will help counter that.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway so no worries there
    I say you have good chances with your weight loss and clomid
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IUI does tend to sway blue, but going on the LE Diet and doing Clomid sure can't hurt!! Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maria-I did 2 IUI's with my first two...got a boy first then got a girl. So there's hope. Good luck to you!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IUI does not sway blue!!! I had a long conversation with my RE about this. I conceived with an IUI back in March and then had a miscarrage and she was a girl! I did the LE diet and lost a few pounds right before the IUI. I know many people who had girls with IUI! There is hope. I am going to do an IUI again in June so I have been back on the LE diet. Praying I make another girl!

8. Dislikes Throwaway_panther disliked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When we say something sways a particular way, that is in NO WAY a guarantee, it means that it's somewhat more likely. Just a general trend in that direction and just because it wasn't true for one person, doesn't mean it isn't true. I don't ever say things for fun and amusement, I say them because I have seen evidence that they sway a particular way. It may be by a very tiny amount, or it may be a lot.

There are millions of people who smoke, who do not die of lung cancer but that doesn't mean cigarettes don't cause lung cancer.

10. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM View Post
    IUI does not sway blue!!! I had a long conversation with my RE about this. I conceived with an IUI back in March and then had a miscarrage and she was a girl! I did the LE diet and lost a few pounds right before the IUI. I know many people who had girls with IUI! There is hope. I am going to do an IUI again in June so I have been back on the LE diet. Praying I make another girl!
    The other peice here is you are doing an LE diet (i also belive any diet that is low in calories) does sway heavily and can counteract the IUI!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE's don't believe in gender swaying so just like with all doctors, they'll say it doesn't work or that it's impossible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast