Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl and Dr gave me Femara!!!!

I feel gutted this will be my first cycle on Femara after LTTTC!!! I've had a cyst so the FS didn't want to over stimulate me.... Well yesterday at my scan the Cyst was gone so I was excited that I would finally get Clomid!!! Nope he have me Femara which everything I read points to Boy!!! He also wants to do a trigger shot on CD12 and a IUI!!! The IUI isn't a must do DH has I high sperm count but due to a Varicocle has 24% motility and 80% abnormalities w progression at a 3!!! I'm 37 so I'm sure age is the issue for not giving me Clomid but I just feel like my sway went out the window!!! Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone Taken Femara and still swayed Pink?????

Anyone gotten there Girl????
    Last edited by Sis4us; June 27th, 2013 at 10:29 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Femara doesn't sway blue, it just doesn't sway pink. So I recommend it to blue swayers instead of Clomid, but not because it's swaying blue, it's because it's neutral and Clomid sways pink.

Femara IS better for you if you are over 35. Please don't despair, you can still get a girl!! Even with an IUI, your diet can make a difference. I would just do diet and exercise and the Femara, trigger, and IUI, and get pg. If you don't get pg, you have 0.00% chance at a girl!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for responding Atomic!!! Im kinda afraid of my Diet cuz I have A lot of exceptions!! I'm hypoglycemic and hypothyroid.... I've cut the big NOnos out and my FS also started me on DCI!!! I read on the PCOS thread that it lowers T so hopefully it will counteract the Femara raising it!! Also not sure if u remember my DH is the one W the Vericocele and high PH!! His sperm count is high like 125mil w 24%motility and 81%abnormalities and a 3 progression!!

I'm thinking a IUI isn't A must do.... What do U think!!
    I think if we BD every other day up to trigger shot or day after we should be good!!!??

I should get my trigger in a week really trying my best to line everything help and advice would be appreciated!!!
    Thanks again

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am no expert on any of this, but I did request from our doctor several years ago that we try on our own for 2 months (with an ovulation stimulation drug) before trying with the IUI, and he was fine with it. Any chance you could request that? I don't see why he would refuse that! Then, you can try on your own and control a lot of the sway factors, and if things don't work out in a couple of months, you will be ready to try the IUI. Overall, it is much more cost-effective medicine to not do the IUI!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank U for the response I did tell my Dr I think we will try W meds and trigger this month and if we don't get PG we will do the IUI next time!!! It doesn't cost much for us at all cuz our ins covers it just not the wash!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great! Best of luck to you! Have you been on the LE diet?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As best I Can I have to Alter the diet because I'm Hypoglycemic have Hypothyroid and I'm allergic to milk!!! Lol

We did cut out all the major NOnos and I'm excersising and trying to loose weight!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what is the issue with abnormalities? Are you taking an 80% chance of abnormalities if you TTC on your own?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No 80% of his sperm is abnormal so they won't beable to make it or get inside the egg if they do!!! The abnormalities cut down his count so it's sways pink!! He still has 25 mil to make it which is good!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast