Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysonbut View Post
    grr.....after months of swaying, I discover I have (mild ) hypothyroid. My family doctor didn't discover it because it is considered normal, but not for repoductive purposes according to the fertility clinic. I just read this sways boy BIG TIME. I have been on meds for 8 days, but this probably hasn't made a difference yet. Will the veg diet, no breakfast and clomid counteract that or am I most likely going to end up with a boy after all this?
    I'd love a link to where you read this, I've heard it time and again and I have seen zero data to back it up. There is one form of hypothyroid that is correlated with PCOS and this has led some people to claim that hypo sways blue, but it's a false connection because PCOS sways blue and PCOS people are also more likely to have this form of hypothyroidism.

It is GREAT news that they found this and are treating it because it's one of the main causes of later miscarriages. I know many, many gals with hypo who have daughters. I do not believe it to sway at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! You really are the best I'm deciding whether to bd tonight or just skip today and go to tomorrow (could be trigger or o day).
    As for the 8 days before. I'm serious. I don't expect it to happen again but my last pg (the mc) I conceived 8 days before o from a one time deed. I do know how rare that is and now can't even getg pg with 7 days of cutoff and 3 months of bd on o. I was charting to start ttc the next month and used opks and it was our only action that monthy (my 14 month old was getting molars and no one was sleeping

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I beg you not to do that. The odds are high that you ovulated early that month regardless of what the OPK indicated, and if you didn't, that's a one in a thousand conception and you can't count on replicating that.

BD right on O really doesn't have that great of a chance of conception. The best odds come from BD 1-2 days before ovulation, and with swaying in the mix (because much of what we do for swaying reduces the odds/length of sperm survival in yoru repro tract) it is best to have attempt on the day of pos OPK.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I'mm not doing anything to sway anymore other than clomid, skipping breakfast, no meat, less than 40 g protein and fat and lots of crystal light. Other than that, everything''s out the window I just want to get pg this cycle!!!! I hope dh has enough sperm left after last night's release!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The nice thing is, they make more and it's fairly quick so there should be something there. Good luck and sending you a ton of sticky pink dust.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456