Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway final decisions; grateful for your review and feedback!

Hoping to conceive next cycle! Here's my sway -- do you think I'm good to go?! Any feedback appreciated!!

LE diet, but not watching sodium (in general, looking for "declining condition"). I normally eat really healthy foods, so eliminating my vitamin-fortified protein shakes and replacing spinach with iceberg, etc. Drinking lots of crystal light, cup of peppermint tea each day. Fasting until about noon each day (have been doing this for several months now). No red meat/potato/banana. Caffeine yes or no?! DH won't give it up, but I can slip him crystal light. I wasn't drinking caffeine with my 2 DS. Chewing sugar free gum. Drinking Brita filter water (is this ok? Or buy distilled?)

Wearing 2 negative ion bracelets. Have 100% lavender that I'll put on pulse points and add to my mop water for cleaning floors, etc. Spending as much time outside as possible. Painting nails and toes often and adding the lavender to my remover too. Using OPI "It's a Girl" on fingers.

Supplements: mag, calcium citrate, folic acid, cranberry. (previously taking multi + fish oil + vit d + super B complex). DH has likewise been switched to mag, calcium citrate, and cranberry ("what are these black pills? What happened to my multi? Are you poisoning me?!" LOL). We will have been on the supplements about 9 weeks by attempt.

Using Sylk and doing FR (but not inside me until week of O...or maybe until +opk?). Using Rephresh end of AF-O every 3 days. When do I use the last application? What is ideal timing for final Rephresh, even if it doesn't totally line up to every 3 days (like do I hurry up and do another if I get +opk, regardless of when last one was?). Taking Zyrtec 5 days prior to O. I normally have tons of EWCM, as in 7 days in a row, even when taking the mag. My DS1 was O day and DS2 was a 5 day cut-off, so I'm not trying to time things - just want to get pregnant!

Tons of exercise (running and crossfit-type workouts). DH will also be working out a lot (this isn't negotiable for him). I switched his underwear out with briefs, but I catch him wearing his baggy boxer briefs and taking cold plunge baths! (He wants a 3rd boy. I swear it's battle of the sways! But he hasn't ever done any research or have atomic in his back pocket - lol!)

What do you guys think?? I'm not comfortable doing lime/tbm/douching. Thank you for any feedback or gaps/errors you notice!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aside from the specific questions/confusions about the caffeine and RePHresh...my main concern is whether my plan falls under the "you may as well be taking birth control" category. I definitely want to tilt the odds towards a dd, but mainly I want a 3rd healthy baby! Thanks for any advice!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to be a nuisance...anyone have input??

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway is a lot like mine. Make sure you work out AT LEAST 45 mins or it will sway blue. But to me your sway looks good. Maybe Atomic will take a peak later.
    Mommy of one girl (6) & 4 handsome boys! (2) (4) (5) (8)

~My twin girl sway~

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great. I wish i had been able to do exercise but was dropping weight so fast that i couldn't.

I think ideal timing for rephresh would be one or max two days before DTD but is pretty hard to get the timing right. I think people caught out do a half on the day.

Are you going for just one attempt? I think AS prefers that as an option.

It looks very similar to what i did. Good luck.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both so much! Sushi: I will do at least an hour, sometimes more.

Yes, Emily - I was thinking we'd do just one attempt at +opk, per Atomic's suggestion for max chance of conception. *However*, the last two tracking cycles I have had +opk three consecutive mornings...and the cycle before that I had the more expensive digital smiley one and it had 7 days of "high" before it gave the "peak"...so I'm not very confident of when would actually be the optimal time to take the one shot.

I think I've decided to include caffeine after all, since I was on zero caffeine with both my boys. A couple diet sodas each day + coffee with aspartame sweetener. It will also help me stick to hardcore diet/exercise to at least have the caffeine boost!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a fine IG style sway.

I would recommend sticking with one attempt - I cringe when I see people doing superstrict sways and then doing more than one attempt, becasue one attempt has gotten way higher odds of success than jelly or frequency.

Dont' worry about the cold baths - for some reason peopel think that because hot baths sway pink, cold ones sway blue but that's completely untrue!!

Be sane with crystal light no more than 2-3 servings a day.

Until you give it a try you will not be able to tell if it is too much or not. Some people want to feel like they have done everythign at least once and so want to try one month superstrict and then drop.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bnaday View Post
    Thank you both so much! Sushi: I will do at least an hour, sometimes more.

Yes, Emily - I was thinking we'd do just one attempt at +opk, per Atomic's suggestion for max chance of conception. *However*, the last two tracking cycles I have had +opk three consecutive mornings...and the cycle before that I had the more expensive digital smiley one and it had 7 days of "high" before it gave the "peak"...so I'm not very confident of when would actually be the optimal time to take the one shot.

I think I've decided to include caffeine after all, since I was on zero caffeine with both my boys. A couple diet sodas each day + coffee with aspartame sweetener. It will also help me stick to hardcore diet/exercise to at least have the caffeine boost!
    you count down to ovulation after FIRST positive OPK regardless of how long they stay positive for. with digi tester, you have your attempt at 'PEAK' not high.

with caffeine, I believe this really helped my sway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you SO much, Atomic!! Ok, I'll spring for the digital one again (sigh. they're so expensive, it's extortion!!) this attempt cycle so I can do the one attempt at first peak reading.

Oh dear...what makes my sway IG? (isn't that another site?!) I thought I was doing LE + salt!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cranberry, calcium, magnesium, ions, lots of crystal light, not eating potato and banana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast