Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Today is O day, should I DTD??

Here is my sway, I would really like to get pregnant this month so wondering if I should DTD today on O day:
    Diet: eating a ton of dairy, try to limit salt and potassium, no alcohol, no red meat, trying to eat and acidic diet and LE as best as possible (far from perfect). Skipping breakfast most mornings. I have lost a few pounds.
    Supplements: taking daily calcium / mag supplements, cranberry pills, folic acid. Trying to limit salt and high potassium foods, no alcohol, no red meat. Trying to eat an "acid diet" and LE as best as possible. Skipping breakfast most mornings and have lost a few pounds.
    Douche: My CM has been a consistent 4. DH' is a 9, GASP!! So I freaked out and used Replense the night before our first attempt which was yesterday afternoon CD14. Then late (like midnight) I put another half a dose in because I started to get EWCM.
    Timing: 5am yesterday CD15 I got a positive OPK, so we didn't DTD today bc I thought I would have a good 2-3 day cut off from DTD yesterday. But now I'm worried I won't get pregnant at all and I'm not so sure timinig matters, so should we DTD today CD17 on O day? I just rechecked my CM PH and it's still a 4 and there is a little EWCM still. When we DTD on CD15 we did it missionary style, no O for me, and I got up after 5 minutes, so a slow jump but no real dump. Using lavender lotion all the time, ion bracelet, lots of time outside.

Should I DTD today on O day (If so, use replense again??) or try for 0+12? Or just be happy with my 2-3 day cut off attempt?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is your decision Hun but if you want a positive result this month I'd DTD again tonight. Good luck! X
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am SO sorry I only just now saw this. I would not have you DTD again because we have gotten best results with one attempt and there are some things I would like to discuss with you before you get pg regarding your sway diet. Working on yoru sway plan now
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I am SO sorry I only just now saw this. I would not have you DTD again because we have gotten best results with one attempt and there are some things I would like to discuss with you before you get pg regarding your sway diet. Working on yoru sway plan now
    Thanks Atomic! Looking forward to reading the sway plan!!