Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can we sway while still pregnant?

I am expecting DS7 in October and we want to try not baby no.8 asap.
    I have an 11 month age gap between ds1 & ds2 so I know it can be done. We like a little "crazy" lol.

We will sway this time (for the first time ever) but want to know when we can start.
    Has anyone swayed (diet, not supps) while still pregnant? Was thinking of starting around 38 weeks.

Any advise welcomed. )
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know the answer.. However I would be concerned about lowering nutrient intake (and potassium intake) during pregnancy both for your baby's health and your own....

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be eating healthily, cutting out crappy fatty food but not extreme and def no supp. Maybe I didn't make it very clear in the op.
    I would never put my unborn precious baby at risk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should save your energy in the last couple of weeks for you and the little fella But, after birth you can definately lay off the protein and opt for the low nutrient option short term for a quick bfp, will you be b/f??, if so your newborn will be taking your best nutrients off you for a while anyway which should help sway pink. I usually live off of toast and cornflakes, they fill the belly but with very little nutrition It might be worth looking into also if the 1st ov after birth in itself sways blue, I'm sure I read somewhere that it does, so it may be worth holding out for the one after.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would advise to to wait until you complete your pregnancy if swaying for a girl. With a boy, I think that just means lots of nutrients and generally being pretty healthy etc, but the basic idea of a girl sway is to make your body think times are hard and nutrients are scarce. This changes the hormonal situation within your body. With a girl sway, the diet tries to lower estrogen and testosterone and raise progesterone. Progesterone levels are very high until right near the end when they plummet which allows for birth. Right now, you have such extreme amounts all the hormones pulsing through your body that it just would not even be effective towards a sway, IMO, just unhealthy for you and your baby. Estrogen levels are very very high during pregnancy, and they help with blood flow to the uterus and softening of the cervix in preparation for delivery. I really really don't think you want to mess with the delicate balance your body needs to have your delivery go smoothly either.
    If you aren't BF'ing, I would continue to eat as healthy as you can after delivery, and then I would start the diet about a month after delivery and do it for minimum 6 weeks. I can totally understand you are eager, but my advice is that you just won't be doing anything towards swaying if start right now, just risking your current pregnancy. Good luck!
    and my HT

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you lindi. That makes perfect sense.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sixhappysons View Post
    I am expecting DS7 in October and we want to try not baby no.8 asap.
    I have an 11 month age gap between ds1 & ds2 so I know it can be done. We like a little "crazy" lol.

We will sway this time (for the first time ever) but want to know when we can start.
    Has anyone swayed (diet, not supps) while still pregnant? Was thinking of starting around 38 weeks.

Any advise welcomed. )
    I think that you'll have plenty of time once the baby is born to sway. None of the diets even recommend starting before 2 or 3 months prior to when you'll TTC anyway so there is no need to get quite so much of a jump start.

One thing you may want to look at is becoming a vegetarian. That is something tangible that you could do right away that will provide plenty of high quality nutrition for yourself and your baby (no dieting, no calorie restriction, still eat fat and protein, just using veg. and dairy forms rather than meats.) Then after the baby is born, naturally you'll have your baby weight to lose then and that will also help you sway pink. By the time the baby is ready to be weaned (or not, if you like) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-breastfeeding you will be a lean, mean, pink swaying machine!!! Then hit the diet hard for 6 weeks-3 months and you will be ready to roll.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ