Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I meant to say that no I haven't read any essays.

I don't really use pulses and nuts on SW. I basically am doing a LE diet on SW tbh. I just need to cut out the tomatoes, Caffiene, and red meats. I mostly eat a lot of chicken.

Does anyone know if the Maggi So Juicy herbs are okay to use?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi pinky pie, I'm in south bucks not too far from you!

Have a good look at the le diet info, i think atomic says caffeine isn't really a problem but it is best to cut chicken out or as little as possible because it is just so high in protein. I have a little bit once a week now, the rest of the time completely veggie which must be a shock to my carnivore like system! I think herbs should be fine, I try to add herbs, spices and chilli flakes to my boring le pastas and rices!
    2005 2008 now ! Xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I thought chicken was quite low in protein?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would it be okay to eat chicken once a day? There is no way I'd be able to cut it out completely :-\

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd limit it to once a week if you can, but if not try and have a really small portion size (100g or less)

doing a slightly modified SW diet would be better than no diet at all, but I think it would still be a bit too nutrient rich for a really good sway

when swaying last time I'd tell myself "I really want a Chinese... but I want a girl more" and it was quite easy to go without things that way

only you know what you're willing to compromise on, and it's important you feel comfortable with everything you're doing to sway or you'll end up with regrets or struggle to stick with it

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eeek, 100g is not a lot is it. I ate chicken when I got pregnant with dd in 2005 and I hardly ever ate veg or fruit back then :-\

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by p1nkypie View Post
    Eeek, 100g is not a lot is it. I ate chicken when I got pregnant with dd in 2005 and I hardly ever ate veg or fruit back then :-\
    it's perfectly valid to do again what you did back then! a diet low in nutrients (variety of veg/fruit) is probably enough to convince the body that times are hard too, but we have evidence that vegetarians have more daughters statistically, as do those who skip breakfast

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    it's perfectly valid to do again what you did back then! a diet low in nutrients (variety of veg/fruit) is probably enough to convince the body that times are hard too, but we have evidence that vegetarians have more daughters statistically, as do those who skip breakfast
    Because I didn't TTC my DD I can't remember exactly what I did or didn't eat and drink. Wish I did but I know I ate chicken. I remember now I did eat a lot of fruit actually because I was on a health kick but wasn't dieting.

I didn't use to eat breakfast.

I guess if a girl is to be...it's to be.

I'm going to try and cut out the coffee as much as possible and eat small amounts of chicken. I might get Quorn chicken. Is that okay to eat? Stopping the breakfasts again too.
    Last edited by p1nkypie; February 3rd, 2013 at 06:01 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Still in the gathering info stage....chilli? Ginger?herbs? Pepper? These ok? Just thinking will improve the flavour of few things oh and jacket potatoes?

X

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast