Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Beautifulrainbow I'm UK based although a newbie here but loving the site. Been doing alot of reading and starting to think the personalised plan will be the best way to go. All the best xxx
    Love my ttc

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi UK ladies, I wonder if anyone can help? Which OLE is your DH taking? I can only find a really high dose for DH (in Holland and Barrett), far beyond the amount that Atomic recommends. Has anyone managed to find a more suitable option? Would really appreciate your suggestions.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Glittermouse, have you tried Amazon I get dh's from there, I think they are Swansons.

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Frilly Lady for replying here and in my other post! Will have a look x

5HT cycles all BFN must have been really, really tough. You are so brave. Are you trying natural swaying methods too?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it was tough but I've come out the other side a much stronger person. I'm certainly giving swaying a go, it's taking its time but I am in my 40's now! Lots of luck GlitterMouse the ladies on her are all so lovely. X

5 HT cycles all BFN

6. Likes GlitterMouse liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi UK ladies, haven't managed to read the entire thread but will be swaying for pink, I have purchased the sway plan for peace of mind.
    I wondered if anyone has found any ready meals/pasta sauces which keep us within the ratios? I was thinking maybe a healthy vegetable lasagne for a cheat meal? Or a ready made pasta sauce or soup? Would be handy to have some suggestions :-)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Chocolate! Your name makes me hungry!! Yum!

I have been using 'Risotto Pronto' as a ready meal. It's dead easy, just add water and it makes quite a nice risotto (a posh pot noodle!). I just add girl friendly veg to it and DH likes it too. Really useful for when I'm 'hangry' and can't be bothered to make a meal! Would love to hear other ideas too. Think there's a thread somewhere with loads of meal ideas, some UK ladies on there too with some great ideas!

How are you finding the personalised plan? I'm very, very tempted to get one myself. want to avoid micromanaging everything and Atomic is truly an expert!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Glittermouse, can you tell I love chocolate ;-) Sounds great! I'm doing a Pcos version though so trying to go for wholegrains etc. But that's hard with ready made meals etc. I need to dedicate a day and make some sauces and meals to freeze, it's the eating part that causes me the most worry and planning. I'm just waiting for my plan to be sent but I think.its worth it to know exactly what to do.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi UK ladies

Just a quick question...which cheap internet OPKs are you using? The good ladies in another thread I created have recommended Wondfo, but they seem very expensive to buy from Amazon in the UK as opposed to Amazon in the US. Can anyone here let me know which you are using? Thanks girls x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi GlitterMouse I use the one step 20mIU highly sensitive sticks from Amazon along with my fertility monitor. They seem to work very well for me, they even pick up my ovulation before my monitor!

5 HT cycles all BFN

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast